People's Choice Awards 2012: Demi Lovato Delivers Sublime Performance
Demi Lovato wowed the crowd gathering inside Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on January 11 with her flawless performance. Introduced by Josh Hutcherson and Vanessa Hudgens, the former Disney star performed "Give Your Heart a Break", the latest single from her third studio album "Unbroken", at the 2012 People's Choice Awards.
The actress, who was recently rumored breaking up with her boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama, traded her Marchesa tangerine sorbet gown she wore on the red carpet with a red dress for the performance. She kicked off her set by standing tall on a cube before gracefully descending the stair to get closer to the audience.
After finishing the song, Demi was presented with Favorite Pop Artist award. "Thank you guys so much. This award is amazing. The nominees that I was up against are people that I look up to," she gushed. "And I won this award because of my fans, so I dedicate this to you guys. ... Without you guys tweeting so many times I wouldn't be up here tonight."
The "Skyscraper" hitmaker won the title after beating such heavy competitors as Beyonce Knowles, Katy Perry, Lady GaGa and Rihanna.
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!