People's Choice Awards 2012: Demi Lovato Delivers Sublime Performance
Demi Lovato wowed the crowd gathering inside Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on January 11 with her flawless performance. Introduced by Josh Hutcherson and Vanessa Hudgens, the former Disney star performed "Give Your Heart a Break", the latest single from her third studio album "Unbroken", at the 2012 People's Choice Awards.
The actress, who was recently rumored breaking up with her boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama, traded her Marchesa tangerine sorbet gown she wore on the red carpet with a red dress for the performance. She kicked off her set by standing tall on a cube before gracefully descending the stair to get closer to the audience.
After finishing the song, Demi was presented with Favorite Pop Artist award. "Thank you guys so much. This award is amazing. The nominees that I was up against are people that I look up to," she gushed. "And I won this award because of my fans, so I dedicate this to you guys. ... Without you guys tweeting so many times I wouldn't be up here tonight."
The "Skyscraper" hitmaker won the title after beating such heavy competitors as Beyonce Knowles, Katy Perry, Lady GaGa and Rihanna.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth