People's Choice Awards 2012: Demi Lovato Delivers Sublime Performance
Demi Lovato wowed the crowd gathering inside Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on January 11 with her flawless performance. Introduced by Josh Hutcherson and Vanessa Hudgens, the former Disney star performed "Give Your Heart a Break", the latest single from her third studio album "Unbroken", at the 2012 People's Choice Awards.
The actress, who was recently rumored breaking up with her boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama, traded her Marchesa tangerine sorbet gown she wore on the red carpet with a red dress for the performance. She kicked off her set by standing tall on a cube before gracefully descending the stair to get closer to the audience.
After finishing the song, Demi was presented with Favorite Pop Artist award. "Thank you guys so much. This award is amazing. The nominees that I was up against are people that I look up to," she gushed. "And I won this award because of my fans, so I dedicate this to you guys. ... Without you guys tweeting so many times I wouldn't be up here tonight."
The "Skyscraper" hitmaker won the title after beating such heavy competitors as Beyonce Knowles, Katy Perry, Lady GaGa and Rihanna.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.