Official: Madonna's Upcoming Album Is Called 'M.D.N.A.'
The cat is finally out of the bag. After endless anticipations and some false reports, it's finally confirmed that Madonna's forthcoming studio album, which will be her first effort since her 2008's "Hard Candy", is called "M.D.N.A.".
The confirmation regarding the official title of the album was made via Madge's official website. "While on the set of the Graham Norton Show earlier today, Madonna revealed the title of her upcoming album, which is 'M.D.N.A.'," so it's explained.
The interview is scheduled to air this upcoming Friday, January 13. "It's soon," Madge reportedly said when asked when the album is going to come out. "It depends how quickly people hack in to my server and leak it. Can people wait? It's terrible."
Another topic Madge talked about was Lady GaGa, and she had nothing but good words for the Mother Monster. "When I first saw her [Gaga] I was really impressed by her and she was cool. She did remind me of me back in the day," she stated. "I do think she is very talented."
Though release date for the album hasn't been announced, it's been widely rumored that the "Express Yourself" hitmaker plots to make it available for purchase around March this year. To tide fans over, she will first release the lead single "Gimme All Your Luvin' ".
Its official version is set to feature Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.. Together, they have filmed a music video for it, and an on-set picture has been posted by the "Born Free" singer as a teaser. Now, they are preparing for a live showcase at Super Bowl XLVI in February, 2012.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?