Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Paternity Claim, Kris Jenner Calls the Rumor Stupid
Khloe Kardashian and her mother, Kris Jenner, are left fuming over suggestions that she's not the biological daughter of the late Robert Kardashian. The reality star has taken to Twitter to rip her father's ex-wife Jan Ashley and widow Ellen Kardashian who made the claims, while Kris slammed the paternity rumor when speaking to E! News.
27-year-old Khloe fired back at the allegations on Wednesday, January 11. The younger sister of Kim Kardashian wrote on her account, "The audacity you have to mention my father's name like this! Should be ashamed of urself! I let a lot of things slide but this one is really low... YOU ARE DISGUSTING! (yes you know who YOU are)"
While Khloe has some strong words against the allegations, Kris was a little more restrained in her response. The family matriarch simply said, "So stupid. All so silly. Just another day!!!" Also coming out with a denial was Jill Fritzo, a publicist for the family, who insisted, "It's not true. This is absolutely ridiculous and not true. Of course, Khloe is Robert's daughter."
Claims that Khloe's not Robert's biological daughter were brought up by Star magazine. The tabloid quoted Jan as saying, "Khloe is not his kid - he told me that after we got married. He just kind of looked at me and said [it] like it was a matter of fact. He said, 'Well, you know that Khloe's not really a Kardashian, don't you?' And I said...'OK,' and that was it."
Strengthening Jan's claim was Ellen, who married Robert in 2003 just two months before his death. She told the publication, "Khloe brought it up all the time. She looked nothing like the rest. She was tall, had a different shape, light hair, curly hair. Didn't look anything like the other three children."
"Robert did question the fact that Khloe was his. Any normal man would if they knew their wife had cheated on him," Ellen added before noting that Robert told her that he and Kris weren't sleeping together at the time Khloe was conceived. "[But] he never would have considered a DNA test. He loved her very much."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert