Zooey Deschanel, Channing Tatum Hooked for 'SNL' Debut
The next episodes of "Saturday Night Live" will present artists who will be making their debuts. Zooey Deschanel, Channing Tatum, Bon Iver and Karmin have all signed up to make their first appearances on the show in February.
Tatum will host first on February 4 with the band Bon Iver as the musical guest. Tatum has film "21 Jump Street" to promote while Bon Iver will play selections from their highly acclaimed self-titled second album.
Deschanel, who is starring on FOX's new hit "New Girl", will then host the following week on February 11 with music duo Karmin. The musical guest will release their debut album within that month.
Meanwhile, Daniel Radcliffe and Lana Del Rey will appear on this weekend's "Saturday Night Live". He said, "I've got a couple ideas, yes, but I don't know that mine are going to end up onscreen because they've got a very experienced team of writers there."
More Saturday Night Live News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media