Zooey Deschanel, Channing Tatum Hooked for 'SNL' Debut
The next episodes of "Saturday Night Live" will present artists who will be making their debuts. Zooey Deschanel, Channing Tatum, Bon Iver and Karmin have all signed up to make their first appearances on the show in February.
Tatum will host first on February 4 with the band Bon Iver as the musical guest. Tatum has film "21 Jump Street" to promote while Bon Iver will play selections from their highly acclaimed self-titled second album.
Deschanel, who is starring on FOX's new hit "New Girl", will then host the following week on February 11 with music duo Karmin. The musical guest will release their debut album within that month.
Meanwhile, Daniel Radcliffe and Lana Del Rey will appear on this weekend's "Saturday Night Live". He said, "I've got a couple ideas, yes, but I don't know that mine are going to end up onscreen because they've got a very experienced team of writers there."
More Saturday Night Live News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7