Zooey Deschanel, Channing Tatum Hooked for 'SNL' Debut
The next episodes of "Saturday Night Live" will present artists who will be making their debuts. Zooey Deschanel, Channing Tatum, Bon Iver and Karmin have all signed up to make their first appearances on the show in February.
Tatum will host first on February 4 with the band Bon Iver as the musical guest. Tatum has film "21 Jump Street" to promote while Bon Iver will play selections from their highly acclaimed self-titled second album.
Deschanel, who is starring on FOX's new hit "New Girl", will then host the following week on February 11 with music duo Karmin. The musical guest will release their debut album within that month.
Meanwhile, Daniel Radcliffe and Lana Del Rey will appear on this weekend's "Saturday Night Live". He said, "I've got a couple ideas, yes, but I don't know that mine are going to end up onscreen because they've got a very experienced team of writers there."
More Saturday Night Live News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal