Zooey Deschanel, Channing Tatum Hooked for 'SNL' Debut
The next episodes of "Saturday Night Live" will present artists who will be making their debuts. Zooey Deschanel, Channing Tatum, Bon Iver and Karmin have all signed up to make their first appearances on the show in February.
Tatum will host first on February 4 with the band Bon Iver as the musical guest. Tatum has film "21 Jump Street" to promote while Bon Iver will play selections from their highly acclaimed self-titled second album.
Deschanel, who is starring on FOX's new hit "New Girl", will then host the following week on February 11 with music duo Karmin. The musical guest will release their debut album within that month.
Meanwhile, Daniel Radcliffe and Lana Del Rey will appear on this weekend's "Saturday Night Live". He said, "I've got a couple ideas, yes, but I don't know that mine are going to end up onscreen because they've got a very experienced team of writers there."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'