Zooey Deschanel, Channing Tatum Hooked for 'SNL' Debut
The next episodes of "Saturday Night Live" will present artists who will be making their debuts. Zooey Deschanel, Channing Tatum, Bon Iver and Karmin have all signed up to make their first appearances on the show in February.
Tatum will host first on February 4 with the band Bon Iver as the musical guest. Tatum has film "21 Jump Street" to promote while Bon Iver will play selections from their highly acclaimed self-titled second album.
Deschanel, who is starring on FOX's new hit "New Girl", will then host the following week on February 11 with music duo Karmin. The musical guest will release their debut album within that month.
Meanwhile, Daniel Radcliffe and Lana Del Rey will appear on this weekend's "Saturday Night Live". He said, "I've got a couple ideas, yes, but I don't know that mine are going to end up onscreen because they've got a very experienced team of writers there."
More Saturday Night Live News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert