'Body of Proof' 2.13 Preview: Megan Pushes TV Reporter Into a Corner
Megan Hunt may spark a controversy in the next episode of "Body of Proof". Investigating another murder case, the neurosurgeon-turned-medical examiner says in front of camera that an evidence which has been found links the crime to a reporter who interviews her.
In "Sympathy for the Devil", a woman put on trial for murdering her son is found innocent in the court of law, but not in the eyes of the public. Megan and the team are forced to set aside their personal feelings and get justice for the victim.
Getting to the truth however, is more difficult then they expect, especially when an overzealous reporter (Marcia Gay Harden) does everything possible to sensationalize the case and the victim's mother (Rita Wilson) finds it all just too much to bear.
The new episode of "Body of Proof" will air Tuesday, January 17 at 10/9c on ABC.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby