'Body of Proof' 2.13 Preview: Megan Pushes TV Reporter Into a Corner
Megan Hunt may spark a controversy in the next episode of "Body of Proof". Investigating another murder case, the neurosurgeon-turned-medical examiner says in front of camera that an evidence which has been found links the crime to a reporter who interviews her.
In "Sympathy for the Devil", a woman put on trial for murdering her son is found innocent in the court of law, but not in the eyes of the public. Megan and the team are forced to set aside their personal feelings and get justice for the victim.
Getting to the truth however, is more difficult then they expect, especially when an overzealous reporter (Marcia Gay Harden) does everything possible to sensationalize the case and the victim's mother (Rita Wilson) finds it all just too much to bear.
The new episode of "Body of Proof" will air Tuesday, January 17 at 10/9c on ABC.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival