'Body of Proof' 2.13 Preview: Megan Pushes TV Reporter Into a Corner
Megan Hunt may spark a controversy in the next episode of "Body of Proof". Investigating another murder case, the neurosurgeon-turned-medical examiner says in front of camera that an evidence which has been found links the crime to a reporter who interviews her.
In "Sympathy for the Devil", a woman put on trial for murdering her son is found innocent in the court of law, but not in the eyes of the public. Megan and the team are forced to set aside their personal feelings and get justice for the victim.
Getting to the truth however, is more difficult then they expect, especially when an overzealous reporter (Marcia Gay Harden) does everything possible to sensationalize the case and the victim's mother (Rita Wilson) finds it all just too much to bear.
The new episode of "Body of Proof" will air Tuesday, January 17 at 10/9c on ABC.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video