'Body of Proof' 2.13 Preview: Megan Pushes TV Reporter Into a Corner
Megan Hunt may spark a controversy in the next episode of "Body of Proof". Investigating another murder case, the neurosurgeon-turned-medical examiner says in front of camera that an evidence which has been found links the crime to a reporter who interviews her.
In "Sympathy for the Devil", a woman put on trial for murdering her son is found innocent in the court of law, but not in the eyes of the public. Megan and the team are forced to set aside their personal feelings and get justice for the victim.
Getting to the truth however, is more difficult then they expect, especially when an overzealous reporter (Marcia Gay Harden) does everything possible to sensationalize the case and the victim's mother (Rita Wilson) finds it all just too much to bear.
The new episode of "Body of Proof" will air Tuesday, January 17 at 10/9c on ABC.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'