'Body of Proof' 2.13 Preview: Megan Pushes TV Reporter Into a Corner
Megan Hunt may spark a controversy in the next episode of "Body of Proof". Investigating another murder case, the neurosurgeon-turned-medical examiner says in front of camera that an evidence which has been found links the crime to a reporter who interviews her.
In "Sympathy for the Devil", a woman put on trial for murdering her son is found innocent in the court of law, but not in the eyes of the public. Megan and the team are forced to set aside their personal feelings and get justice for the victim.
Getting to the truth however, is more difficult then they expect, especially when an overzealous reporter (Marcia Gay Harden) does everything possible to sensationalize the case and the victim's mother (Rita Wilson) finds it all just too much to bear.
The new episode of "Body of Proof" will air Tuesday, January 17 at 10/9c on ABC.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo