Report: Marc Anthony Thinks Jennifer Lopez Needs Psychiatrist's Help
Marc Anthony has reportedly told Jennifer Lopez that she needs to see a psychiatrist. According to Radar Online, the 43-year-old Latin singer questioned his estranged wife's mental competency in the love department when they had their latest explosive argument over the weekend.
"As always with things between Jen and Marc recently, the conversation quickly turned heated," one inside source spilled. "Jen said Marc wasn't being attentive enough as their father, and Marc scoffed at that remark and said she was always changing her travel plans with the children at the last minute."
"The real source of Marc's anger is Jen's relationship with back-up dancer, Casper Smart," explained the source further. "Jen is VERY serious about him, and it makes Marc extremely jealous. Marc told Jen that she [should] see a psychiatrist to deal with her issues to figure out why she always needs a man in her life."
The insider additionally noted on how quick J.Lo moved on from her break-up with Ben Affleck. "Remember, Jen and Ben had just broken up when she got hot and heavy with Marc," the source noted. "Jen's relationship with Marc was the longest relationship she ever had with anyone, about seven and a half years."
Words are, Marc has also banned Smart, who was recently sentenced to one year probation for drag racing, from driving their twins and will take matter to court if J.Lo went against it. "This wasn't a threat that Marc gave Jen. He will go straight to family court if he needs to get a judge involved to make sure Casper doesn't get behind the wheel with his kids in the car," so said the insider.
More Marc Anthony News
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert