'30 Rock': Emma Stone, Andy Samberg and Nick Cannon to Star in Faux Movie
"30 Rock" has a star-studded edition coming up next. Creator/actress Tina Fey has revealed that "The Amazing Spider-Man" beauty Emma Stone is set to make a cameo in an episode along with "Saturday Night Live" regular Andy Samberg, and "America's Got Talent" host Nick Cannon.
In the said episode, Jane Krakowski's Jenna lands a role in "a movie from the producers of 'Valentine's Day' and 'New Year's Eve' called 'Martin Luther King Day'." It turns out the recently tapped guest stars also take part in the faux movie.
"I want to lay claim to that bit before anyone gets it. It's a movie that has everyone in the world in it," Fey told Entertainment Weekly about "Martin Luther King Day", which seemingly takes a jab at Garry Marshall's star-studded romantic comedy movies, "Valentine's Day" and "New Year's Eve". Stone, Samberg and Cannon will also appear in a trailer for the faux film.
"30 Rock" will debut its sixth season on Thursday, January 12 at 8 P.M. ET on NBC. Other guest stars in this season include Kelsey Grammer, James Marsden, Will Arnett, Denise Richards and Kristen Schaal.
The casting news aside, "30 Rock" recently nabbed a nomination at the 64th Annual Directors Guild of America Awards. The show will compete with "Modern Family" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm", which score two nods each, for the coveted prize in Comedy Series category.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit