'30 Rock': Emma Stone, Andy Samberg and Nick Cannon to Star in Faux Movie
"30 Rock" has a star-studded edition coming up next. Creator/actress Tina Fey has revealed that "The Amazing Spider-Man" beauty Emma Stone is set to make a cameo in an episode along with "Saturday Night Live" regular Andy Samberg, and "America's Got Talent" host Nick Cannon.
In the said episode, Jane Krakowski's Jenna lands a role in "a movie from the producers of 'Valentine's Day' and 'New Year's Eve' called 'Martin Luther King Day'." It turns out the recently tapped guest stars also take part in the faux movie.
"I want to lay claim to that bit before anyone gets it. It's a movie that has everyone in the world in it," Fey told Entertainment Weekly about "Martin Luther King Day", which seemingly takes a jab at Garry Marshall's star-studded romantic comedy movies, "Valentine's Day" and "New Year's Eve". Stone, Samberg and Cannon will also appear in a trailer for the faux film.
"30 Rock" will debut its sixth season on Thursday, January 12 at 8 P.M. ET on NBC. Other guest stars in this season include Kelsey Grammer, James Marsden, Will Arnett, Denise Richards and Kristen Schaal.
The casting news aside, "30 Rock" recently nabbed a nomination at the 64th Annual Directors Guild of America Awards. The show will compete with "Modern Family" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm", which score two nods each, for the coveted prize in Comedy Series category.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked