'30 Rock': Emma Stone, Andy Samberg and Nick Cannon to Star in Faux Movie
"30 Rock" has a star-studded edition coming up next. Creator/actress Tina Fey has revealed that "The Amazing Spider-Man" beauty Emma Stone is set to make a cameo in an episode along with "Saturday Night Live" regular Andy Samberg, and "America's Got Talent" host Nick Cannon.
In the said episode, Jane Krakowski's Jenna lands a role in "a movie from the producers of 'Valentine's Day' and 'New Year's Eve' called 'Martin Luther King Day'." It turns out the recently tapped guest stars also take part in the faux movie.
"I want to lay claim to that bit before anyone gets it. It's a movie that has everyone in the world in it," Fey told Entertainment Weekly about "Martin Luther King Day", which seemingly takes a jab at Garry Marshall's star-studded romantic comedy movies, "Valentine's Day" and "New Year's Eve". Stone, Samberg and Cannon will also appear in a trailer for the faux film.
"30 Rock" will debut its sixth season on Thursday, January 12 at 8 P.M. ET on NBC. Other guest stars in this season include Kelsey Grammer, James Marsden, Will Arnett, Denise Richards and Kristen Schaal.
The casting news aside, "30 Rock" recently nabbed a nomination at the 64th Annual Directors Guild of America Awards. The show will compete with "Modern Family" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm", which score two nods each, for the coveted prize in Comedy Series category.
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI