Photos: Gemma Arterton Shows Off Bloody Face on 'Byzantium' Set
Gemma Arterton has been snapped sporting a bloody face on the set of "Byzantium". The English actress was caught on camera showing off a face covered in blood while taking a break during the filming of the upcoming movie at a housing estate in Ballymun, Dublin on Tuesday, January 10.
The actress, who played Bond girl in "Quantum of Solace", was seen smoking a cigarette and enjoying a cup of coffee on a balcony in between breaks. She was not spotted wearing a full costume but was clad in a bathrobe.
Also spotted on the set was Saoirse Ronan who plays Arterton's on-screen daughter. She was photographed wearing denims and a red hooded jacket while chatting with some crew members and director Neil Jordan.
Adapted from Moira Buffini's play "A Vampire Story", "Byzantium" sees Arterton playing a mother vampire who turns her own daughter into a vampire. The pair then form a lethal partnership and sometimes pose as sisters.
Tackling the supporting role for the thriller are Sam Riley, Caleb Landry Jones and Daniel Mays. This film, which will mark Jordan's second vampire film after 1994's "Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles", is expected to be released in the U.S. sometime in 2012.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'