Video Premiere: Pixie Lott's 'Kiss the Stars'
Pixie Lott has debuted a music video in support of her latest single "Kiss the Stars". Channeling her inner vixen, the British beauty rocks futuristic outfits and struts her stuff under the flashing lights of laser beams. An army of virtual robots follow her jutty dance moves.
"Kiss the Stars" is taken from Pixie's second studio album "Young Foolish Happy" which has been in stores since November 2011. Released as the third single from the sophomore set, it's to follow up her Pusha T-featured single "What Do You Take Me for?".
Talking about the title of the album, Pixie once explained, "It was inspired by a lyric from an old soul song that I love by The Tams called 'Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy' - 'Young Foolish Happy' pretty much sums up the vibe of my album. It's a feel good party album but with lots of soul. I also think its a great sentiment for all ages to live life by!"
Pixie Lott's "Kiss the Stars" music video
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance