Video Premiere: Pixie Lott's 'Kiss the Stars'
Pixie Lott has debuted a music video in support of her latest single "Kiss the Stars". Channeling her inner vixen, the British beauty rocks futuristic outfits and struts her stuff under the flashing lights of laser beams. An army of virtual robots follow her jutty dance moves.
"Kiss the Stars" is taken from Pixie's second studio album "Young Foolish Happy" which has been in stores since November 2011. Released as the third single from the sophomore set, it's to follow up her Pusha T-featured single "What Do You Take Me for?".
Talking about the title of the album, Pixie once explained, "It was inspired by a lyric from an old soul song that I love by The Tams called 'Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy' - 'Young Foolish Happy' pretty much sums up the vibe of my album. It's a feel good party album but with lots of soul. I also think its a great sentiment for all ages to live life by!"
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos