Video Premiere: Pixie Lott's 'Kiss the Stars'
Pixie Lott has debuted a music video in support of her latest single "Kiss the Stars". Channeling her inner vixen, the British beauty rocks futuristic outfits and struts her stuff under the flashing lights of laser beams. An army of virtual robots follow her jutty dance moves.
"Kiss the Stars" is taken from Pixie's second studio album "Young Foolish Happy" which has been in stores since November 2011. Released as the third single from the sophomore set, it's to follow up her Pusha T-featured single "What Do You Take Me for?".
Talking about the title of the album, Pixie once explained, "It was inspired by a lyric from an old soul song that I love by The Tams called 'Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy' - 'Young Foolish Happy' pretty much sums up the vibe of my album. It's a feel good party album but with lots of soul. I also think its a great sentiment for all ages to live life by!"
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo