Video Premiere: Pixie Lott's 'Kiss the Stars'
Pixie Lott has debuted a music video in support of her latest single "Kiss the Stars". Channeling her inner vixen, the British beauty rocks futuristic outfits and struts her stuff under the flashing lights of laser beams. An army of virtual robots follow her jutty dance moves.
"Kiss the Stars" is taken from Pixie's second studio album "Young Foolish Happy" which has been in stores since November 2011. Released as the third single from the sophomore set, it's to follow up her Pusha T-featured single "What Do You Take Me for?".
Talking about the title of the album, Pixie once explained, "It was inspired by a lyric from an old soul song that I love by The Tams called 'Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy' - 'Young Foolish Happy' pretty much sums up the vibe of my album. It's a feel good party album but with lots of soul. I also think its a great sentiment for all ages to live life by!"
Pixie Lott's "Kiss the Stars" music video
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'