Video Premiere: Pixie Lott's 'Kiss the Stars'
Pixie Lott has debuted a music video in support of her latest single "Kiss the Stars". Channeling her inner vixen, the British beauty rocks futuristic outfits and struts her stuff under the flashing lights of laser beams. An army of virtual robots follow her jutty dance moves.
"Kiss the Stars" is taken from Pixie's second studio album "Young Foolish Happy" which has been in stores since November 2011. Released as the third single from the sophomore set, it's to follow up her Pusha T-featured single "What Do You Take Me for?".
Talking about the title of the album, Pixie once explained, "It was inspired by a lyric from an old soul song that I love by The Tams called 'Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy' - 'Young Foolish Happy' pretty much sums up the vibe of my album. It's a feel good party album but with lots of soul. I also think its a great sentiment for all ages to live life by!"
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights
- Madonna Admits She's 'Difficult to Work With' in Promo for Showtime Special