Shonda Rhimes' New Drama 'Scandal' Gets Premiere Date
ABC has announced the latest update from its midseason schedule at the Television Critics Association winter press tour. During the panel taking place on Tuesday, January 10, the network let people know when they can tune in new shows "Scandal" and "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23".
Coming from "Grey's Anatomy" creator Shonda Rhimes, "Scandal" will air every Thursday at 10 P.M., beginning April 5, after the medical drama series. With the arrival of "Scandal", "Private Practice" has to move to Tuesday night slot starting April 24.
"Don't Trust the B----", meanwhile, will premiere Wednesday, April 11 at 9:30 P.M. The comedy starring Krysten Ritter, Dreama Walker and James Van Der Beek among others takes over the slot occupied by "Happy Endings", which will have wrapped its second season by then.
Still leaving a question mark is the return of "Cougar Town". "We haven't yet landed where it's going to go but it's tentatively in there for March," said ABC Entertainment President Paul Lee. As for the official date, he promised that it will be revealed "within a couple of weeks."
More Scandal News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame