Shonda Rhimes' New Drama 'Scandal' Gets Premiere Date
ABC has announced the latest update from its midseason schedule at the Television Critics Association winter press tour. During the panel taking place on Tuesday, January 10, the network let people know when they can tune in new shows "Scandal" and "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23".
Coming from "Grey's Anatomy" creator Shonda Rhimes, "Scandal" will air every Thursday at 10 P.M., beginning April 5, after the medical drama series. With the arrival of "Scandal", "Private Practice" has to move to Tuesday night slot starting April 24.
"Don't Trust the B----", meanwhile, will premiere Wednesday, April 11 at 9:30 P.M. The comedy starring Krysten Ritter, Dreama Walker and James Van Der Beek among others takes over the slot occupied by "Happy Endings", which will have wrapped its second season by then.
Still leaving a question mark is the return of "Cougar Town". "We haven't yet landed where it's going to go but it's tentatively in there for March," said ABC Entertainment President Paul Lee. As for the official date, he promised that it will be revealed "within a couple of weeks."
More Scandal News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip