'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Arrested for Alleged Harassing Phone Calls
One cast member of MTV reality show "Teen Mom" has landed in hot water once again. 20-year-old Jenelle Evans, who is still on probation for an assault in March 2011, got herself arrested in North Carolina on Tuesday, January 10.
According to officials with the Brunswick County Sheriff's, the mother of one was charged with harassing phone calls and communicating threats. She was booked into the Brunswick County Jail. After being released on $1,000 bail, she tweeted on Tuesday night, "I'm as free as a biiirrrrddddd :D."
News of her arrest came less than a year after she was placed behind bars for assault which was caught on video and leaked online. She was sentenced to 12 months of probation and community service a month later after being arrested with drug paraphernalia. In August, she was found violating her probation after testing positive for marijuana and opiates.
Her legal trouble aside, Evans recently dissed her baby daddy, Charles Andrew Lewis, because she believes he didn't make an effort to be a part of their 2-year-old son Jace's life. "did i mention how much i hate jace's father ?! GET A F***ING LIFEEEEEEEEEEEE," she tweeted on January 9. "i want andrew to see jace... andrew wont make an effort. thats why im mad."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!