'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Arrested for Alleged Harassing Phone Calls
One cast member of MTV reality show "Teen Mom" has landed in hot water once again. 20-year-old Jenelle Evans, who is still on probation for an assault in March 2011, got herself arrested in North Carolina on Tuesday, January 10.
According to officials with the Brunswick County Sheriff's, the mother of one was charged with harassing phone calls and communicating threats. She was booked into the Brunswick County Jail. After being released on $1,000 bail, she tweeted on Tuesday night, "I'm as free as a biiirrrrddddd :D."
News of her arrest came less than a year after she was placed behind bars for assault which was caught on video and leaked online. She was sentenced to 12 months of probation and community service a month later after being arrested with drug paraphernalia. In August, she was found violating her probation after testing positive for marijuana and opiates.
Her legal trouble aside, Evans recently dissed her baby daddy, Charles Andrew Lewis, because she believes he didn't make an effort to be a part of their 2-year-old son Jace's life. "did i mention how much i hate jace's father ?! GET A F***ING LIFEEEEEEEEEEEE," she tweeted on January 9. "i want andrew to see jace... andrew wont make an effort. thats why im mad."
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs