AnnaLynne McCord on Accidental Post of Topless Twitpic: Feel Free to Judge Me
AnnaLynne McCord takes the accidental posting of her topless picture on Twitter in stride. On Tuesday, January 10, the actress famous for her portrayal of Naomi Clark on "90210" finally addressed the controversy that was quick to follow her nip slip photo as she challenged others to judge her for the mistake.
Speaking to Global Grind about the matter, the 24-year-old beauty said, "My only response to all these lovely people is, 'He who be without sin cast the first stone.' If you have never messed up or done anything wrong in your life, then please, feel free to judge me." She further stressed, "I'm a human being and we make mistakes."
Hours after the interview was published, the girlfriend of Dominic Purcell took to Twitter to say, "Thank you everyone 4 ur responses to my @globalgrind interview!" She added, "It's each of u and ur support that allows me to wake up every morning & do what I dreamed of doing since I was 9 years old: ACT. Thank you! Thank you! Thank all of you for being YOU!"
McCord exposed too much of her body on Twitter last Friday, January 6. She was at the time sent a topless photo of herself to a fan via the micro blogging site but she did not crop the picture properly that a hint of her nipple was seen. Upon realizing the mistake, she took it down and replaced it with the cropped version.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding