Photos: 'Glee' Kids Rock Leather Jackets in Michael Jackson Tribute Episode
A sneak peek to "Glee" Michael Jackson tribute episode has been shared in a form of pictures. Channeling their inner King of Pop, the cast dress in flashy fedoras, leather jackets, sparkly rhinestone socks and gloves as well as the late singer's other iconic wardrobes.
In one picture taken from "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' " performance, Darren Criss' Blaine sports a black jacket and a red bow tie while taking the center stage. He shares the spotlight with Harry Shum Jr.'s Mike who is clad in a red leather jacket.
In addition to the stage, the New Directions kids will do some numbers from MJ's catalog in the choir room, the McKinley halls, and a parking lot. The girls will also be pitted against the boys from the Warblers in a dance-off.
Executive producer Ryan Murphy said they have the blessing from MJ's family in doing the posthumous tribute episode. "Michael's kids are somewhat fans of the show, so the estate was lovely," he told TV Guide. "In fact, they liked the writing so much that halfway through the planning they asked us to do another one about him next year."
The MJ tribute episode will air Tuesday, January 31 on FOX. Some other songs to be featured in the special outing include "Bad", "Smooth Criminal" and "Black and White".
More Glee News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'