'Psych' to Return for Seventh Season
More cases are awaiting to be solved by Shawn and Gus on "Psych". USA Network has announced that it renews the detective comedy series for a seventh season consisting of 16 episodes, making it the longest-running series in the cable channel's history.
USA announced the renewal in a unique way by teasing fans with a pineapple puzzle before the final piece of the mystery is unveiled in a form of video which is posted on the show's Facebook page. In it, James Roday and Dule Hill take turn to share to fans about the seventh season pick-up.
"We are always trying to find ways to reward our Psych brand ambassadors for their loyalty and passion and social media plays a critical role in how we connect with the people who matter most - the fans," USA Network co-presidents Chris McCumber and Jeff Wachtel said of their method. "It was exciting to deliver this historical news to them first and before traditional media."
"Psych" is currently in hiatus and will return with the remaining episodes from season 6 starting February 29.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed