'Psych' to Return for Seventh Season
More cases are awaiting to be solved by Shawn and Gus on "Psych". USA Network has announced that it renews the detective comedy series for a seventh season consisting of 16 episodes, making it the longest-running series in the cable channel's history.
USA announced the renewal in a unique way by teasing fans with a pineapple puzzle before the final piece of the mystery is unveiled in a form of video which is posted on the show's Facebook page. In it, James Roday and Dule Hill take turn to share to fans about the seventh season pick-up.
"We are always trying to find ways to reward our Psych brand ambassadors for their loyalty and passion and social media plays a critical role in how we connect with the people who matter most - the fans," USA Network co-presidents Chris McCumber and Jeff Wachtel said of their method. "It was exciting to deliver this historical news to them first and before traditional media."
"Psych" is currently in hiatus and will return with the remaining episodes from season 6 starting February 29.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester