'Psych' to Return for Seventh Season
More cases are awaiting to be solved by Shawn and Gus on "Psych". USA Network has announced that it renews the detective comedy series for a seventh season consisting of 16 episodes, making it the longest-running series in the cable channel's history.
USA announced the renewal in a unique way by teasing fans with a pineapple puzzle before the final piece of the mystery is unveiled in a form of video which is posted on the show's Facebook page. In it, James Roday and Dule Hill take turn to share to fans about the seventh season pick-up.
"We are always trying to find ways to reward our Psych brand ambassadors for their loyalty and passion and social media plays a critical role in how we connect with the people who matter most - the fans," USA Network co-presidents Chris McCumber and Jeff Wachtel said of their method. "It was exciting to deliver this historical news to them first and before traditional media."
"Psych" is currently in hiatus and will return with the remaining episodes from season 6 starting February 29.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video