k.d. lang Ending Domestic Partnership With Longtime Girlfriend
Singer k.d. lang is filing legal documents to end her domestic partnership with longtime girlfriend Jamie Price. The union, according to TMZ, creates community property rights in a relationship, along with spousal support, and allows each party to make health care decisions for the other.
lang came out in 1992 and was involved with "The L Word" actress Leisha Hailey for a while in 2000. She went on becoming a Buddhist in 2001 and was introduced to Price by a Buddhist teacher. They hooked up in 2003 and subsequently filed for domestic partnership in California. They lived in a Beverly Hills home along with lang's two dogs.
lang and Jamie were seen making a public appearance as a couple last year at the 18th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards (Oscars) Viewing Party.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist