k.d. lang Ending Domestic Partnership With Longtime Girlfriend
Singer k.d. lang is filing legal documents to end her domestic partnership with longtime girlfriend Jamie Price. The union, according to TMZ, creates community property rights in a relationship, along with spousal support, and allows each party to make health care decisions for the other.
lang came out in 1992 and was involved with "The L Word" actress Leisha Hailey for a while in 2000. She went on becoming a Buddhist in 2001 and was introduced to Price by a Buddhist teacher. They hooked up in 2003 and subsequently filed for domestic partnership in California. They lived in a Beverly Hills home along with lang's two dogs.
lang and Jamie were seen making a public appearance as a couple last year at the 18th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards (Oscars) Viewing Party.
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'