k.d. lang Ending Domestic Partnership With Longtime Girlfriend
Singer k.d. lang is filing legal documents to end her domestic partnership with longtime girlfriend Jamie Price. The union, according to TMZ, creates community property rights in a relationship, along with spousal support, and allows each party to make health care decisions for the other.
lang came out in 1992 and was involved with "The L Word" actress Leisha Hailey for a while in 2000. She went on becoming a Buddhist in 2001 and was introduced to Price by a Buddhist teacher. They hooked up in 2003 and subsequently filed for domestic partnership in California. They lived in a Beverly Hills home along with lang's two dogs.
lang and Jamie were seen making a public appearance as a couple last year at the 18th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards (Oscars) Viewing Party.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7