k.d. lang Ending Domestic Partnership With Longtime Girlfriend
Singer k.d. lang is filing legal documents to end her domestic partnership with longtime girlfriend Jamie Price. The union, according to TMZ, creates community property rights in a relationship, along with spousal support, and allows each party to make health care decisions for the other.
lang came out in 1992 and was involved with "The L Word" actress Leisha Hailey for a while in 2000. She went on becoming a Buddhist in 2001 and was introduced to Price by a Buddhist teacher. They hooked up in 2003 and subsequently filed for domestic partnership in California. They lived in a Beverly Hills home along with lang's two dogs.
lang and Jamie were seen making a public appearance as a couple last year at the 18th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards (Oscars) Viewing Party.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs