k.d. lang Ending Domestic Partnership With Longtime Girlfriend
Singer k.d. lang is filing legal documents to end her domestic partnership with longtime girlfriend Jamie Price. The union, according to TMZ, creates community property rights in a relationship, along with spousal support, and allows each party to make health care decisions for the other.
lang came out in 1992 and was involved with "The L Word" actress Leisha Hailey for a while in 2000. She went on becoming a Buddhist in 2001 and was introduced to Price by a Buddhist teacher. They hooked up in 2003 and subsequently filed for domestic partnership in California. They lived in a Beverly Hills home along with lang's two dogs.
lang and Jamie were seen making a public appearance as a couple last year at the 18th Annual Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Awards (Oscars) Viewing Party.
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover