Video Premiere of Van Halen's First Reunion Single 'Tattoo'
Van Halen's first video since reuniting with original frontman David Lee Roth has been released. Debuting at the same time a single titled "Tattoo", the black and white video was shot at the famed West Hollywood club The Roxy Theater where they have been rehearsing for their upcoming big tour.
"Tattoo" will appear in the rock band's new album titled "A Different Kind of Truth" which is out on February 7. During a brief set at New York's Cafe Wha? last week, the band played another new song called "She's the Woman" in addition to their old catalog.
Meanwhile, the tour to support the album will kick off February 18 in Louisville, KY. There will follow big stadium dates including two-night gigs at New York's Madison Square Garden on February 28 and March 1. Legendary funk band Kool & The Gang will open their shows.
Van Halen's "Tattoo" music video
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars