Dolly Parton and Queen Latifah Stunning at 'Joyful Noise' Hollywood Premiere
Two veteran divas, Dolly Parton and Queen Latifah, stole the spotlight at the Hollywood premiere of their comedy film "Joyful Noise". The country singer and the soul artist became the center of attention upon their arrival on the black carpet that was rolled out outside the Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles Monday night, January 9.
Parton looked gorgeous in a cleavage-baring tight frock that she paired with a cross necklace and bejeweled sandal heels. The 65-year-old songstress finished off her look with hot pink polish on her nails. Latifah, meanwhile, looked simple-but-chic in a green dress and a pair of brown shoes. The two were seen all smiles when posing for the swarming cameramen.
Joining Parton and Latifah on the black carpet were co-stars Keke Palmer and Jeremy Jordan. The former looked pretty in a polka mini dress, a pair of nude-colored heels and gray miniaudiere, while the latter looked dapper in three-piece gray suit. He arrived to the premiere accompanied by Ashley Spencer, who was eye-catching in a bright blue dress.
Among other celebrity guests spotted that night was Miley Cyrus's father Billy Ray Cyrus. He brought along his wife Tish and their kids Noah and Brandi. Paula Patton, Austin Stowell, Rochelle Aytes, Dexter Darden and Elisabeth Harnois also attended the special-screening event.
In "Joyful Noise", Parton and Latifah play two strong-minded women, G.G. Sparrow and Vi Rose Hill, who are forced to work together to save a small town Gospel Choir after budget cuts threaten to shut them down. Directed by Todd Graff, the movie is due to open wide in the U.S. theaters on January 13.
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'