Dolly Parton and Queen Latifah Stunning at 'Joyful Noise' Hollywood Premiere
Two veteran divas, Dolly Parton and Queen Latifah, stole the spotlight at the Hollywood premiere of their comedy film "Joyful Noise". The country singer and the soul artist became the center of attention upon their arrival on the black carpet that was rolled out outside the Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles Monday night, January 9.
Parton looked gorgeous in a cleavage-baring tight frock that she paired with a cross necklace and bejeweled sandal heels. The 65-year-old songstress finished off her look with hot pink polish on her nails. Latifah, meanwhile, looked simple-but-chic in a green dress and a pair of brown shoes. The two were seen all smiles when posing for the swarming cameramen.
Joining Parton and Latifah on the black carpet were co-stars Keke Palmer and Jeremy Jordan. The former looked pretty in a polka mini dress, a pair of nude-colored heels and gray miniaudiere, while the latter looked dapper in three-piece gray suit. He arrived to the premiere accompanied by Ashley Spencer, who was eye-catching in a bright blue dress.
Among other celebrity guests spotted that night was Miley Cyrus's father Billy Ray Cyrus. He brought along his wife Tish and their kids Noah and Brandi. Paula Patton, Austin Stowell, Rochelle Aytes, Dexter Darden and Elisabeth Harnois also attended the special-screening event.
In "Joyful Noise", Parton and Latifah play two strong-minded women, G.G. Sparrow and Vi Rose Hill, who are forced to work together to save a small town Gospel Choir after budget cuts threaten to shut them down. Directed by Todd Graff, the movie is due to open wide in the U.S. theaters on January 13.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?