Most Evil Villain on 'Bones' to Be Introduced in Winter Finale
The Jeffersonian team will meet the most sinister villain in "Bones" history in the winter finale. The episode, which was pushed back from late 2011 to early this year, will introduce Andrew Leeds as Christopher Pellant, whom executive producer Stephen Nathan describes as a "genius hacktivist."
Affirming that the new baddie may be the toughest one for the team to deal with, Tamara Taylor chimed in, "This guy is, I think, more diabolical than anyone we've dealt with before." The Cam depicter additionally described Pellant as "creepy-scary," before gushing, "He's super-smart - maybe smarter than all of us combined - he leaves riddles, and he dismembers bodies and leaves the parts all over D.C."
Nathan further revealed that Pellant "will fundamentally change the direction of the show by the end of the season, even though he's not going to reappear that often." He went more specific with his statement as saying, "Brennan will find herself in a situation she never thought she'd be in - and [Pellant] will be instrumental in that."
Also talking about the new character, Michaela Conlin who plays Angela gushed that Pellant's modus operandi is "really gross" that she calls the episode which will mark his debut "is a disturbing episode, for sure."
The new villain aside, the January 12 episode of "Bones" will see Booth and Brennan finally finding a new house to live with their yet-to-be-born baby. "We've been playing that [arc] through these first six [episodes] - where they can live, what they can afford - so we're setting up and giving them that life," Nathan teased. "We're going to go [into the break] knowing what the new threat is, and where they're go to be living."
"Bones" will take a hiatus after airing "The Crack in the Code" this Thursday, and return in spring. Recently at TCA winter press tour, FOX president Kevin Reilly hinted the the show's season 7, which has been ordered for 17 episodes, could get extra episodes if the situation allows so.
"We ordered as many [episodes] as they could produce with Emily [Deschanel]. If they can produce 22 when she comes back, that's what they'll make," Reilly explained.
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says