Erica Durance's Wonder Woman Gets Into Action in 'Harry's Law' Clip
A new sneak peek from "Harry's Law" upcoming episode which will feature Erica Durance as a guest star has been shared. In the snippet, the former "Smallville" actress' character sits as a defendant in a court because a man accuses her of assaulting him.
In the January 11 outing of the NBC legal series, Durance plays mentally unstable woman, Annie Bilson, who suffered abuse in the past. She seeks vigilante justice against men who abuse women by dressing up as Wonder Woman. Annie seeks help from her old high school classmate, Adam, after she lands on the wrong side of the law.
Titled "Gorilla My Dreams", the said outing will also follow Harry and Tommy who, in the midst of duck hunting, discover that the owner of the hunting preserve has been covertly housing a gorilla. Swayed by the gorilla's incredible intelligence and gentle demeanor, Harry agrees to help.
"Harry's Law" airs every Wednesday at 9/8c on NBC.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'