Erica Durance's Wonder Woman Gets Into Action in 'Harry's Law' Clip
A new sneak peek from "Harry's Law" upcoming episode which will feature Erica Durance as a guest star has been shared. In the snippet, the former "Smallville" actress' character sits as a defendant in a court because a man accuses her of assaulting him.
In the January 11 outing of the NBC legal series, Durance plays mentally unstable woman, Annie Bilson, who suffered abuse in the past. She seeks vigilante justice against men who abuse women by dressing up as Wonder Woman. Annie seeks help from her old high school classmate, Adam, after she lands on the wrong side of the law.
Titled "Gorilla My Dreams", the said outing will also follow Harry and Tommy who, in the midst of duck hunting, discover that the owner of the hunting preserve has been covertly housing a gorilla. Swayed by the gorilla's incredible intelligence and gentle demeanor, Harry agrees to help.
"Harry's Law" airs every Wednesday at 9/8c on NBC.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'