Erica Durance's Wonder Woman Gets Into Action in 'Harry's Law' Clip
A new sneak peek from "Harry's Law" upcoming episode which will feature Erica Durance as a guest star has been shared. In the snippet, the former "Smallville" actress' character sits as a defendant in a court because a man accuses her of assaulting him.
In the January 11 outing of the NBC legal series, Durance plays mentally unstable woman, Annie Bilson, who suffered abuse in the past. She seeks vigilante justice against men who abuse women by dressing up as Wonder Woman. Annie seeks help from her old high school classmate, Adam, after she lands on the wrong side of the law.
Titled "Gorilla My Dreams", the said outing will also follow Harry and Tommy who, in the midst of duck hunting, discover that the owner of the hunting preserve has been covertly housing a gorilla. Swayed by the gorilla's incredible intelligence and gentle demeanor, Harry agrees to help.
"Harry's Law" airs every Wednesday at 9/8c on NBC.
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women