Erica Durance's Wonder Woman Gets Into Action in 'Harry's Law' Clip
A new sneak peek from "Harry's Law" upcoming episode which will feature Erica Durance as a guest star has been shared. In the snippet, the former "Smallville" actress' character sits as a defendant in a court because a man accuses her of assaulting him.
In the January 11 outing of the NBC legal series, Durance plays mentally unstable woman, Annie Bilson, who suffered abuse in the past. She seeks vigilante justice against men who abuse women by dressing up as Wonder Woman. Annie seeks help from her old high school classmate, Adam, after she lands on the wrong side of the law.
Titled "Gorilla My Dreams", the said outing will also follow Harry and Tommy who, in the midst of duck hunting, discover that the owner of the hunting preserve has been covertly housing a gorilla. Swayed by the gorilla's incredible intelligence and gentle demeanor, Harry agrees to help.
"Harry's Law" airs every Wednesday at 9/8c on NBC.
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby