Erica Durance's Wonder Woman Gets Into Action in 'Harry's Law' Clip
A new sneak peek from "Harry's Law" upcoming episode which will feature Erica Durance as a guest star has been shared. In the snippet, the former "Smallville" actress' character sits as a defendant in a court because a man accuses her of assaulting him.
In the January 11 outing of the NBC legal series, Durance plays mentally unstable woman, Annie Bilson, who suffered abuse in the past. She seeks vigilante justice against men who abuse women by dressing up as Wonder Woman. Annie seeks help from her old high school classmate, Adam, after she lands on the wrong side of the law.
Titled "Gorilla My Dreams", the said outing will also follow Harry and Tommy who, in the midst of duck hunting, discover that the owner of the hunting preserve has been covertly housing a gorilla. Swayed by the gorilla's incredible intelligence and gentle demeanor, Harry agrees to help.
"Harry's Law" airs every Wednesday at 9/8c on NBC.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds