Lindsay Lohan In Talks to Portray Elizabeth Taylor in TV Movie
After losing the lead role in a Linda Lovelace biopic, Lindsay Lohan could portray another iconic star in upcoming project. Reports say the 25-year-old actress is in talks to play Elizabeth Taylor in "Elizabeth & Richard: A Love Story".
The TV movie, which was previously announced as part of Lifetime's 2011-12 development slate, will center on Taylor's romantic relationship with Welsh actor Richard Burton. The couple got married and divorced twice.
Larry Thompson is producing the project, while Christopher Monger provides the script. When asked about Lohan's possible involvement on the TV movie, a representative for the "Labor Pains" beauty only said, "We're not commenting on hearsay."
Lohan, who recently graced the spread of Playboy magazine, last starred in a movie when taking a role as April Booth in "Machete". She has been rumored to join the cast of "Gotti: In the Shadow of My Father", but the film project is in limbo due to financial issue.
- Nick Jonas Caught Enjoying a Date Night With a Mystery Blonde
- Jimmy Kimmel Will Try His Best to Keep Matt Damon Off Oscars' Stage
- Prince Harry Plans to Move to the U.S. Once He Marries Meghan Markle
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix's 'Touch' in Radio 1's Live Lounge
- Blonde Justin Bieber Enjoys Sunbathing in Acapulco - See the Pics
- 'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen to Join 'The Predator'
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie