Lindsay Lohan In Talks to Portray Elizabeth Taylor in TV Movie
After losing the lead role in a Linda Lovelace biopic, Lindsay Lohan could portray another iconic star in upcoming project. Reports say the 25-year-old actress is in talks to play Elizabeth Taylor in "Elizabeth & Richard: A Love Story".
The TV movie, which was previously announced as part of Lifetime's 2011-12 development slate, will center on Taylor's romantic relationship with Welsh actor Richard Burton. The couple got married and divorced twice.
Larry Thompson is producing the project, while Christopher Monger provides the script. When asked about Lohan's possible involvement on the TV movie, a representative for the "Labor Pains" beauty only said, "We're not commenting on hearsay."
Lohan, who recently graced the spread of Playboy magazine, last starred in a movie when taking a role as April Booth in "Machete". She has been rumored to join the cast of "Gotti: In the Shadow of My Father", but the film project is in limbo due to financial issue.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media