Lindsay Lohan In Talks to Portray Elizabeth Taylor in TV Movie
After losing the lead role in a Linda Lovelace biopic, Lindsay Lohan could portray another iconic star in upcoming project. Reports say the 25-year-old actress is in talks to play Elizabeth Taylor in "Elizabeth & Richard: A Love Story".
The TV movie, which was previously announced as part of Lifetime's 2011-12 development slate, will center on Taylor's romantic relationship with Welsh actor Richard Burton. The couple got married and divorced twice.
Larry Thompson is producing the project, while Christopher Monger provides the script. When asked about Lohan's possible involvement on the TV movie, a representative for the "Labor Pains" beauty only said, "We're not commenting on hearsay."
Lohan, who recently graced the spread of Playboy magazine, last starred in a movie when taking a role as April Booth in "Machete". She has been rumored to join the cast of "Gotti: In the Shadow of My Father", but the film project is in limbo due to financial issue.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son