Lindsay Lohan In Talks to Portray Elizabeth Taylor in TV Movie
After losing the lead role in a Linda Lovelace biopic, Lindsay Lohan could portray another iconic star in upcoming project. Reports say the 25-year-old actress is in talks to play Elizabeth Taylor in "Elizabeth & Richard: A Love Story".
The TV movie, which was previously announced as part of Lifetime's 2011-12 development slate, will center on Taylor's romantic relationship with Welsh actor Richard Burton. The couple got married and divorced twice.
Larry Thompson is producing the project, while Christopher Monger provides the script. When asked about Lohan's possible involvement on the TV movie, a representative for the "Labor Pains" beauty only said, "We're not commenting on hearsay."
Lohan, who recently graced the spread of Playboy magazine, last starred in a movie when taking a role as April Booth in "Machete". She has been rumored to join the cast of "Gotti: In the Shadow of My Father", but the film project is in limbo due to financial issue.
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens