Lindsay Lohan In Talks to Portray Elizabeth Taylor in TV Movie
After losing the lead role in a Linda Lovelace biopic, Lindsay Lohan could portray another iconic star in upcoming project. Reports say the 25-year-old actress is in talks to play Elizabeth Taylor in "Elizabeth & Richard: A Love Story".
The TV movie, which was previously announced as part of Lifetime's 2011-12 development slate, will center on Taylor's romantic relationship with Welsh actor Richard Burton. The couple got married and divorced twice.
Larry Thompson is producing the project, while Christopher Monger provides the script. When asked about Lohan's possible involvement on the TV movie, a representative for the "Labor Pains" beauty only said, "We're not commenting on hearsay."
Lohan, who recently graced the spread of Playboy magazine, last starred in a movie when taking a role as April Booth in "Machete". She has been rumored to join the cast of "Gotti: In the Shadow of My Father", but the film project is in limbo due to financial issue.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'