Giuliana Rancic: My Breast Cancer Battle Brings Me Closer to Bill and God
Giuliana Rancic has shared the positive side of her battle with breast cancer. Around three weeks after she had a double mastectomy, the E! News co-host opened up to PEOPLE that the whole ordeal has brought good changes in her life, explaining that it strengthened her relationship with husband Bill Rancic and with God.
When met at an E! Luncheon for the Television Critics Association press tour in Pasadena, California on Saturday, January 7, the "Giuliana and Bill" star spilled, "I never thought my marriage could be stronger, or I could be closer to Bill." She also claimed that she and her husband become more religious now.
The 37-year-old revealed, "We go to church every Sunday. And we did before, but it never meant as much as it does now." She elaborated, "We prayed on our own, but now we prayed together and you'll never know how much that means until you do it. Bill and I have changed our lives in that one way."
Giuliana additionally claimed she has no regrets over her decision to get both her breasts removed since it "brought my risks down to 95 to 100 percent." She further insisted, "I didn't give two sh**s about my breasts. I didn't care that at the Golden Globes, I wouldn't be able to show cleavage."
"A lot of people were shocked. They said, 'Are you sure you want to do this? Think about the life you lead and the fabulous dresses and that's part of your job. It could put your job in jeopardy.' And I thought, if I ever have a job that is defined by my breasts and some gorgeous gown then I'm in the wrong business."
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo