Giuliana Rancic: My Breast Cancer Battle Brings Me Closer to Bill and God
Giuliana Rancic has shared the positive side of her battle with breast cancer. Around three weeks after she had a double mastectomy, the E! News co-host opened up to PEOPLE that the whole ordeal has brought good changes in her life, explaining that it strengthened her relationship with husband Bill Rancic and with God.
When met at an E! Luncheon for the Television Critics Association press tour in Pasadena, California on Saturday, January 7, the "Giuliana and Bill" star spilled, "I never thought my marriage could be stronger, or I could be closer to Bill." She also claimed that she and her husband become more religious now.
The 37-year-old revealed, "We go to church every Sunday. And we did before, but it never meant as much as it does now." She elaborated, "We prayed on our own, but now we prayed together and you'll never know how much that means until you do it. Bill and I have changed our lives in that one way."
Giuliana additionally claimed she has no regrets over her decision to get both her breasts removed since it "brought my risks down to 95 to 100 percent." She further insisted, "I didn't give two sh**s about my breasts. I didn't care that at the Golden Globes, I wouldn't be able to show cleavage."
"A lot of people were shocked. They said, 'Are you sure you want to do this? Think about the life you lead and the fabulous dresses and that's part of your job. It could put your job in jeopardy.' And I thought, if I ever have a job that is defined by my breasts and some gorgeous gown then I'm in the wrong business."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival