Jon Hamm Reveals Premiere Date of 'Mad Men' Season 5
Jon Hamm has let slip the premiere date of "Mad Men" season 5. Appearing on Friday, January 6's episode of "Doug Loves Movies" with Doug Benson, the lead actor of the period drama series revealed that the show will debut the new season on March 25. AMC, however, has not confirmed the news.
The production of the fifth season was long delayed due to stalled contract negotiations between creator and showrunner Matt Weiner, AMC and Lionsgate, causing the show to go off the air during the entire 2011. The filming of the new chapter was then kicked off in August last year.
Hamm, who won Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Drama Series in 2008 for his portrayal of Don Draper on "Mad Men", directs the first episode of the fifth season. Gushing about his new gig on the show, the 40-year-old said, "Directing is fun!"
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video