Jon Hamm Reveals Premiere Date of 'Mad Men' Season 5
Jon Hamm has let slip the premiere date of "Mad Men" season 5. Appearing on Friday, January 6's episode of "Doug Loves Movies" with Doug Benson, the lead actor of the period drama series revealed that the show will debut the new season on March 25. AMC, however, has not confirmed the news.
The production of the fifth season was long delayed due to stalled contract negotiations between creator and showrunner Matt Weiner, AMC and Lionsgate, causing the show to go off the air during the entire 2011. The filming of the new chapter was then kicked off in August last year.
Hamm, who won Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Drama Series in 2008 for his portrayal of Don Draper on "Mad Men", directs the first episode of the fifth season. Gushing about his new gig on the show, the 40-year-old said, "Directing is fun!"
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge