Jon Hamm Reveals Premiere Date of 'Mad Men' Season 5
Jon Hamm has let slip the premiere date of "Mad Men" season 5. Appearing on Friday, January 6's episode of "Doug Loves Movies" with Doug Benson, the lead actor of the period drama series revealed that the show will debut the new season on March 25. AMC, however, has not confirmed the news.
The production of the fifth season was long delayed due to stalled contract negotiations between creator and showrunner Matt Weiner, AMC and Lionsgate, causing the show to go off the air during the entire 2011. The filming of the new chapter was then kicked off in August last year.
Hamm, who won Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Drama Series in 2008 for his portrayal of Don Draper on "Mad Men", directs the first episode of the fifth season. Gushing about his new gig on the show, the 40-year-old said, "Directing is fun!"
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13