Jon Hamm Reveals Premiere Date of 'Mad Men' Season 5
Jon Hamm has let slip the premiere date of "Mad Men" season 5. Appearing on Friday, January 6's episode of "Doug Loves Movies" with Doug Benson, the lead actor of the period drama series revealed that the show will debut the new season on March 25. AMC, however, has not confirmed the news.
The production of the fifth season was long delayed due to stalled contract negotiations between creator and showrunner Matt Weiner, AMC and Lionsgate, causing the show to go off the air during the entire 2011. The filming of the new chapter was then kicked off in August last year.
Hamm, who won Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Drama Series in 2008 for his portrayal of Don Draper on "Mad Men", directs the first episode of the fifth season. Gushing about his new gig on the show, the 40-year-old said, "Directing is fun!"
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame