Jon Hamm Reveals Premiere Date of 'Mad Men' Season 5
Jon Hamm has let slip the premiere date of "Mad Men" season 5. Appearing on Friday, January 6's episode of "Doug Loves Movies" with Doug Benson, the lead actor of the period drama series revealed that the show will debut the new season on March 25. AMC, however, has not confirmed the news.
The production of the fifth season was long delayed due to stalled contract negotiations between creator and showrunner Matt Weiner, AMC and Lionsgate, causing the show to go off the air during the entire 2011. The filming of the new chapter was then kicked off in August last year.
Hamm, who won Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Drama Series in 2008 for his portrayal of Don Draper on "Mad Men", directs the first episode of the fifth season. Gushing about his new gig on the show, the 40-year-old said, "Directing is fun!"
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March