Video: Kelly Clarkson Performing on 'Saturday Night Live'
Kelly Clarkson was one of the stars who appeared on "Saturday Night Live" over the weekend and helped the show gain its highest ratings in one year. She delivered flawless performances on the episode which was hosted by Charles Barkley.
The winner of "American Idol" season 1 sang two singles, "Mr. Know It All" and "What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)", both of which come from her latest studio album "Stronger". She donned a maroon mini dress when performing the former, and rocked a black ensemble when playing the latter.
"SNL was so much fun last night! Thank you everybody for all the sweet comments :) back in rehearsals today for tour. It's gonna be a killer show! I can't wait for y'all to see it!" Kelly tweeted.
Before the airing of the show, the Texan-born singer expressed her interest to do a sketch. "My skit I wanted to do was 'The Voice'. I wanted Charles Barkley to be on his knees and play Cee-Lo [Green] and I wanted to be Christina," she said. "I just love that show, so I wanted to totally make fun of it. I make fun of things I like!"
She herself has been tapped as one of the guest mentors in the upcoming season of the talent show. She's set to team up with Miranda Lambert to help Blake Shelton coach his team. The other guest mentors are Lionel Richie, Jewel Kilcher, Babyface, Ne-Yo, Alanis Morissette and Robin Thicke.
"Mr. Know It All":
"What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)":
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans