Video: Kelly Clarkson Performing on 'Saturday Night Live'
Kelly Clarkson was one of the stars who appeared on "Saturday Night Live" over the weekend and helped the show gain its highest ratings in one year. She delivered flawless performances on the episode which was hosted by Charles Barkley.
The winner of "American Idol" season 1 sang two singles, "Mr. Know It All" and "What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)", both of which come from her latest studio album "Stronger". She donned a maroon mini dress when performing the former, and rocked a black ensemble when playing the latter.
"SNL was so much fun last night! Thank you everybody for all the sweet comments :) back in rehearsals today for tour. It's gonna be a killer show! I can't wait for y'all to see it!" Kelly tweeted.
Before the airing of the show, the Texan-born singer expressed her interest to do a sketch. "My skit I wanted to do was 'The Voice'. I wanted Charles Barkley to be on his knees and play Cee-Lo [Green] and I wanted to be Christina," she said. "I just love that show, so I wanted to totally make fun of it. I make fun of things I like!"
She herself has been tapped as one of the guest mentors in the upcoming season of the talent show. She's set to team up with Miranda Lambert to help Blake Shelton coach his team. The other guest mentors are Lionel Richie, Jewel Kilcher, Babyface, Ne-Yo, Alanis Morissette and Robin Thicke.
"Mr. Know It All":
"What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger)":
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!