Alec Baldwin Reactivates Twitter After Plane Incident
Alec Baldwin is not giving up Twitter because of an airplane incident. The actor is back on the microblogging site, re-activating his account on Saturday, January 7 with "Back on Twitter" as his first post.
Baldwin deactivated his account soon after the altercation with American Airlines whose flight crew forced him to turn off his cellphone. The "30 Rock" star was enjoying a game of word in his phone and refused to abide. He was then removed from the flight.
His TV co-star Tina Fey took part of the blame in the incident, telling David Letterman, "Alec, bless his heart, he had some trouble on the plane a few weeks ago. Last spring I said to [Alec], 'Hey, there's this really fun game called Words With Friends'." She added, "I didn't think he got it, because he's never invited me to play him! But apparently he did buy it."
His return tweets also included a belated Happy New Year wish for his followers and an info of his whereabouts. He wrote, "Last day in Paraiso with @hilariathomas," in reference to his girlfriend.
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'