Alec Baldwin Reactivates Twitter After Plane Incident
Alec Baldwin is not giving up Twitter because of an airplane incident. The actor is back on the microblogging site, re-activating his account on Saturday, January 7 with "Back on Twitter" as his first post.
Baldwin deactivated his account soon after the altercation with American Airlines whose flight crew forced him to turn off his cellphone. The "30 Rock" star was enjoying a game of word in his phone and refused to abide. He was then removed from the flight.
His TV co-star Tina Fey took part of the blame in the incident, telling David Letterman, "Alec, bless his heart, he had some trouble on the plane a few weeks ago. Last spring I said to [Alec], 'Hey, there's this really fun game called Words With Friends'." She added, "I didn't think he got it, because he's never invited me to play him! But apparently he did buy it."
His return tweets also included a belated Happy New Year wish for his followers and an info of his whereabouts. He wrote, "Last day in Paraiso with @hilariathomas," in reference to his girlfriend.
More Alec Baldwin News
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip