Alec Baldwin Reactivates Twitter After Plane Incident
Alec Baldwin is not giving up Twitter because of an airplane incident. The actor is back on the microblogging site, re-activating his account on Saturday, January 7 with "Back on Twitter" as his first post.
Baldwin deactivated his account soon after the altercation with American Airlines whose flight crew forced him to turn off his cellphone. The "30 Rock" star was enjoying a game of word in his phone and refused to abide. He was then removed from the flight.
His TV co-star Tina Fey took part of the blame in the incident, telling David Letterman, "Alec, bless his heart, he had some trouble on the plane a few weeks ago. Last spring I said to [Alec], 'Hey, there's this really fun game called Words With Friends'." She added, "I didn't think he got it, because he's never invited me to play him! But apparently he did buy it."
His return tweets also included a belated Happy New Year wish for his followers and an info of his whereabouts. He wrote, "Last day in Paraiso with @hilariathomas," in reference to his girlfriend.
More Alec Baldwin News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'