Alec Baldwin Reactivates Twitter After Plane Incident
Alec Baldwin is not giving up Twitter because of an airplane incident. The actor is back on the microblogging site, re-activating his account on Saturday, January 7 with "Back on Twitter" as his first post.
Baldwin deactivated his account soon after the altercation with American Airlines whose flight crew forced him to turn off his cellphone. The "30 Rock" star was enjoying a game of word in his phone and refused to abide. He was then removed from the flight.
His TV co-star Tina Fey took part of the blame in the incident, telling David Letterman, "Alec, bless his heart, he had some trouble on the plane a few weeks ago. Last spring I said to [Alec], 'Hey, there's this really fun game called Words With Friends'." She added, "I didn't think he got it, because he's never invited me to play him! But apparently he did buy it."
His return tweets also included a belated Happy New Year wish for his followers and an info of his whereabouts. He wrote, "Last day in Paraiso with @hilariathomas," in reference to his girlfriend.
More Alec Baldwin News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!