Alec Baldwin Reactivates Twitter After Plane Incident
Alec Baldwin is not giving up Twitter because of an airplane incident. The actor is back on the microblogging site, re-activating his account on Saturday, January 7 with "Back on Twitter" as his first post.
Baldwin deactivated his account soon after the altercation with American Airlines whose flight crew forced him to turn off his cellphone. The "30 Rock" star was enjoying a game of word in his phone and refused to abide. He was then removed from the flight.
His TV co-star Tina Fey took part of the blame in the incident, telling David Letterman, "Alec, bless his heart, he had some trouble on the plane a few weeks ago. Last spring I said to [Alec], 'Hey, there's this really fun game called Words With Friends'." She added, "I didn't think he got it, because he's never invited me to play him! But apparently he did buy it."
His return tweets also included a belated Happy New Year wish for his followers and an info of his whereabouts. He wrote, "Last day in Paraiso with @hilariathomas," in reference to his girlfriend.
More Alec Baldwin News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen