Paula Abdul Split From Label Owner Boyfriend
"The X Factor (US)" judge Paula Abdul is back on the single market. Turns out the 49-year-old singer has broken up from record label owner Jeff Bratton since November last year. Their reason of split was none other than busy schedules.
"Paula and I split in November," Bratton confirmed to People. "It was an amicable thing. But between the final months of X Factor and my responsibilities with [my label] Cascine, there was little time for us." He added, "We're still close and I'll always be grateful for the time we shared as a couple."
Abdul and Bratton met on a flight in 2010. Abdul lives in Los Angeles while Bratton resides in New York City. They stayed under the radar most of the time but made their public debut as a couple in October at a Chad Valley concert in L.A.'s Echo Park neighborhood.
Abdul has remained quiet about the split and has not given her comment after Bratton's revelation.
More Paula Abdul News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked