Paula Abdul Split From Label Owner Boyfriend
"The X Factor (US)" judge Paula Abdul is back on the single market. Turns out the 49-year-old singer has broken up from record label owner Jeff Bratton since November last year. Their reason of split was none other than busy schedules.
"Paula and I split in November," Bratton confirmed to People. "It was an amicable thing. But between the final months of X Factor and my responsibilities with [my label] Cascine, there was little time for us." He added, "We're still close and I'll always be grateful for the time we shared as a couple."
Abdul and Bratton met on a flight in 2010. Abdul lives in Los Angeles while Bratton resides in New York City. They stayed under the radar most of the time but made their public debut as a couple in October at a Chad Valley concert in L.A.'s Echo Park neighborhood.
Abdul has remained quiet about the split and has not given her comment after Bratton's revelation.
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean