Paula Abdul Split From Label Owner Boyfriend
"The X Factor (US)" judge Paula Abdul is back on the single market. Turns out the 49-year-old singer has broken up from record label owner Jeff Bratton since November last year. Their reason of split was none other than busy schedules.
"Paula and I split in November," Bratton confirmed to People. "It was an amicable thing. But between the final months of X Factor and my responsibilities with [my label] Cascine, there was little time for us." He added, "We're still close and I'll always be grateful for the time we shared as a couple."
Abdul and Bratton met on a flight in 2010. Abdul lives in Los Angeles while Bratton resides in New York City. They stayed under the radar most of the time but made their public debut as a couple in October at a Chad Valley concert in L.A.'s Echo Park neighborhood.
Abdul has remained quiet about the split and has not given her comment after Bratton's revelation.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'