Paula Abdul Split From Label Owner Boyfriend
"The X Factor (US)" judge Paula Abdul is back on the single market. Turns out the 49-year-old singer has broken up from record label owner Jeff Bratton since November last year. Their reason of split was none other than busy schedules.
"Paula and I split in November," Bratton confirmed to People. "It was an amicable thing. But between the final months of X Factor and my responsibilities with [my label] Cascine, there was little time for us." He added, "We're still close and I'll always be grateful for the time we shared as a couple."
Abdul and Bratton met on a flight in 2010. Abdul lives in Los Angeles while Bratton resides in New York City. They stayed under the radar most of the time but made their public debut as a couple in October at a Chad Valley concert in L.A.'s Echo Park neighborhood.
Abdul has remained quiet about the split and has not given her comment after Bratton's revelation.
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'