Paula Abdul Split From Label Owner Boyfriend
"The X Factor (US)" judge Paula Abdul is back on the single market. Turns out the 49-year-old singer has broken up from record label owner Jeff Bratton since November last year. Their reason of split was none other than busy schedules.
"Paula and I split in November," Bratton confirmed to People. "It was an amicable thing. But between the final months of X Factor and my responsibilities with [my label] Cascine, there was little time for us." He added, "We're still close and I'll always be grateful for the time we shared as a couple."
Abdul and Bratton met on a flight in 2010. Abdul lives in Los Angeles while Bratton resides in New York City. They stayed under the radar most of the time but made their public debut as a couple in October at a Chad Valley concert in L.A.'s Echo Park neighborhood.
Abdul has remained quiet about the split and has not given her comment after Bratton's revelation.
More Paula Abdul News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video