Chaz Bono Eying a Pricey Penis Construction Surgery
Chaz Bono is saving every penny to make him a complete man. The transgendered son of Cher finally revealed the business down there, saying he is yearning to have a metoidioplasty procedure aka a surgery which will give him a penis, complete with its sensation.
"I could get a phalloplasty, which builds the phallus from a donor site on your body, but I'm leaning more toward a metoidioplasty," Bono told Rolling Stone. "It's a procedure that uses what you already have down there, which has grown larger from the testosterone. You end up with a smaller phallus than with the phalloplasty, but it's fully functional, it gets erect, and the sensation is all there."
Bono even opened up about the size of penis that he wants, pointing at three inches. "...The surgery I want to have, I'd like to have the testicular implants and all of that, and I'd like to be able to urinate through it," he said. "I mean, it's not that big a deal to sit down, but some of the toilet seats in men's rooms are disgusting. The doctor I want to use is in Belgrade. It's going to be a little cheaper there. Probably $25,000, maybe $45,000, I really don't know."
Although money is the problem here, Bono refused to ask from his mother. "I don't like to take money from my mom any more than anybody else does," he said. "Being self-supporting is important to me."
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill