Chaz Bono Eying a Pricey Penis Construction Surgery
Chaz Bono is saving every penny to make him a complete man. The transgendered son of Cher finally revealed the business down there, saying he is yearning to have a metoidioplasty procedure aka a surgery which will give him a penis, complete with its sensation.
"I could get a phalloplasty, which builds the phallus from a donor site on your body, but I'm leaning more toward a metoidioplasty," Bono told Rolling Stone. "It's a procedure that uses what you already have down there, which has grown larger from the testosterone. You end up with a smaller phallus than with the phalloplasty, but it's fully functional, it gets erect, and the sensation is all there."
Bono even opened up about the size of penis that he wants, pointing at three inches. "...The surgery I want to have, I'd like to have the testicular implants and all of that, and I'd like to be able to urinate through it," he said. "I mean, it's not that big a deal to sit down, but some of the toilet seats in men's rooms are disgusting. The doctor I want to use is in Belgrade. It's going to be a little cheaper there. Probably $25,000, maybe $45,000, I really don't know."
Although money is the problem here, Bono refused to ask from his mother. "I don't like to take money from my mom any more than anybody else does," he said. "Being self-supporting is important to me."
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'