Chaz Bono Eying a Pricey Penis Construction Surgery
Chaz Bono is saving every penny to make him a complete man. The transgendered son of Cher finally revealed the business down there, saying he is yearning to have a metoidioplasty procedure aka a surgery which will give him a penis, complete with its sensation.
"I could get a phalloplasty, which builds the phallus from a donor site on your body, but I'm leaning more toward a metoidioplasty," Bono told Rolling Stone. "It's a procedure that uses what you already have down there, which has grown larger from the testosterone. You end up with a smaller phallus than with the phalloplasty, but it's fully functional, it gets erect, and the sensation is all there."
Bono even opened up about the size of penis that he wants, pointing at three inches. "...The surgery I want to have, I'd like to have the testicular implants and all of that, and I'd like to be able to urinate through it," he said. "I mean, it's not that big a deal to sit down, but some of the toilet seats in men's rooms are disgusting. The doctor I want to use is in Belgrade. It's going to be a little cheaper there. Probably $25,000, maybe $45,000, I really don't know."
Although money is the problem here, Bono refused to ask from his mother. "I don't like to take money from my mom any more than anybody else does," he said. "Being self-supporting is important to me."
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick