'Supernatural' Preview: Dean Stuck in 1944
Dean will be distracted from his grief over the loss of a best friend as he goes time traveling again in an upcoming episode of "Supernatural". He and his brother Sam tangle with the God of Time, who then decides to send Dean back to 1944. As soon as he steps his feet in the old country, Dean is arrested by famous FBI agent Eliot Ness.
Although Dean soon embraces "the Chicago way", Sam is trying to figure out how to retrieve his brother. During his effort to bring back Dean to the present, Sam is surprised by the reappearance of an old friend.
"Time After Time After Time" will air next Friday, January 13 at 9/8c on The CW. Jason Dohring guest stars as the God of Time, while Nicholas Lea is cast as Eliot Ness.
More Supernatural News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard