'Supernatural' Preview: Dean Stuck in 1944
Dean will be distracted from his grief over the loss of a best friend as he goes time traveling again in an upcoming episode of "Supernatural". He and his brother Sam tangle with the God of Time, who then decides to send Dean back to 1944. As soon as he steps his feet in the old country, Dean is arrested by famous FBI agent Eliot Ness.
Although Dean soon embraces "the Chicago way", Sam is trying to figure out how to retrieve his brother. During his effort to bring back Dean to the present, Sam is surprised by the reappearance of an old friend.
"Time After Time After Time" will air next Friday, January 13 at 9/8c on The CW. Jason Dohring guest stars as the God of Time, while Nicholas Lea is cast as Eliot Ness.
More Supernatural News
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos