'Supernatural' Preview: Dean Stuck in 1944
Dean will be distracted from his grief over the loss of a best friend as he goes time traveling again in an upcoming episode of "Supernatural". He and his brother Sam tangle with the God of Time, who then decides to send Dean back to 1944. As soon as he steps his feet in the old country, Dean is arrested by famous FBI agent Eliot Ness.
Although Dean soon embraces "the Chicago way", Sam is trying to figure out how to retrieve his brother. During his effort to bring back Dean to the present, Sam is surprised by the reappearance of an old friend.
"Time After Time After Time" will air next Friday, January 13 at 9/8c on The CW. Jason Dohring guest stars as the God of Time, while Nicholas Lea is cast as Eliot Ness.
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!