'Supernatural' Preview: Dean Stuck in 1944
Dean will be distracted from his grief over the loss of a best friend as he goes time traveling again in an upcoming episode of "Supernatural". He and his brother Sam tangle with the God of Time, who then decides to send Dean back to 1944. As soon as he steps his feet in the old country, Dean is arrested by famous FBI agent Eliot Ness.
Although Dean soon embraces "the Chicago way", Sam is trying to figure out how to retrieve his brother. During his effort to bring back Dean to the present, Sam is surprised by the reappearance of an old friend.
"Time After Time After Time" will air next Friday, January 13 at 9/8c on The CW. Jason Dohring guest stars as the God of Time, while Nicholas Lea is cast as Eliot Ness.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds