'Supernatural' Preview: Dean Stuck in 1944
Dean will be distracted from his grief over the loss of a best friend as he goes time traveling again in an upcoming episode of "Supernatural". He and his brother Sam tangle with the God of Time, who then decides to send Dean back to 1944. As soon as he steps his feet in the old country, Dean is arrested by famous FBI agent Eliot Ness.
Although Dean soon embraces "the Chicago way", Sam is trying to figure out how to retrieve his brother. During his effort to bring back Dean to the present, Sam is surprised by the reappearance of an old friend.
"Time After Time After Time" will air next Friday, January 13 at 9/8c on The CW. Jason Dohring guest stars as the God of Time, while Nicholas Lea is cast as Eliot Ness.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit