Former Fleetwood Mac Guitarist Bob Weston Found Dead at His London Flat
Sad news has just come from the music world. Bob Weston, the former guitarist of rock band Fleetwood Mac, has died at the age of 64. According to his official website, the musician was found dead at his flat in north London on Tuesday evening, January 3.
The police, who found Weston's lifeless body, were making a forced entry to his home after his friends became "concerned at the lack of response" and have "not seen him for a couple of days." It is said that he was found in his bed with the TV on, and it is presumed that "he was asleep and didn't suffer" before he died.
According to the Associated Press, the autopsy revealed that the cause of Weston's death was a gastrointestinal haemorrhage, cirrhosis of the liver and throat problems. London police confirmed Weston's death and stated that they would not treat the death case as suspicious.
Weston joined Fleetwood Mac in 1972, replacing Danny Kirwan. He played on the albums "Penguin" and "Mystery to Me" in the same year. During an American tour in late 1973, drummer Mick Fleetwood discovered that the late guitarist was having an affair with his wife Jenny Boyd. Weston was fired from the band and the rest of the tour was scrapped.
The Liverpool-born guitarist had released several solo albums throughout his career. He had collaborated with various musicians, including Long John Baldry, Murray Head, Bob Welch and Steve Marriott. He was also committed to a number of new projects before he died.
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set