Nick Cannon Just Left Operating Room, Awake During Whole Procedure
It seemed that Nick Cannon has underwent a successful kidney surgery. The husband of R&B diva Mariah Carey informed his Twitter followers on Friday afternoon, January 6, "Just left the operating table." He added, "And I was awake during the whole procedure. #OUCH."
Two hours earlier, Mariah wrote, "Nick is in stable condition with a good prognosis, hopefully he'll be discharged within 2 days. As always he's laughing and in good spirits." She posted a picture of her lovingly kissing his husband with caption that read, "Thank you everyone for all the love & concern."
Nick Cannon was admitted to a hospital in Aspen, Colo. before being transferred to a medical facility in Los Angeles. The "America's Got Talent" host was reportedly sick with flu and suffering from a mild kidney failure which was likely an extension of the sickness.
During his stay at the hospitals, Cannon got Mariah by his side. The couple gave constant updates on his condition since Day One. The "All I Want for Christmas Is You" hitmaker was the first to tweet, writing, "Please keep Nick in your thoughts because this is very painful."
One day later, Cannon posted, "Thank you all for all your love, prayers and concern. You know me... I will be a'ight." The next day, he uploaded a picture of him getting his head shaved inside his hospital room. Looking healthy, he wrote, "Getting back to business."
More Nick Cannon News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'