Sienna Miller Reportedly Is Pregnant With Her First Child
Sienna Miller is pregnant with actor boyfriend Tom Sturridge's child, it has been reported. The 30-year-old actress has been dating Sturridge for a year and they are not planning to tie the knot although their first child is on the way.
"Friends are really happy with her relationship with Tom," the source told Us Weekly which first reported the news. "He's younger, yes, but he's mature and he's a good guy." Their friends "were not surprised by the news of the pregnancy. They're really good together."
The couple celebrated the impending parenthood by vacationing in Paris after first sharing the news in London. Miller's representative has not given a confirmation while Sturridge's rep said, "We don't comment on our client's personal lives at all."
Before dating Sturridge, Miller was going on and off with actor Jude Law. They broke up for the second time in February last year and her family "had had it with Jude Law and his cheating and all the back and forth," the source said.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans