Sienna Miller Reportedly Is Pregnant With Her First Child
Sienna Miller is pregnant with actor boyfriend Tom Sturridge's child, it has been reported. The 30-year-old actress has been dating Sturridge for a year and they are not planning to tie the knot although their first child is on the way.
"Friends are really happy with her relationship with Tom," the source told Us Weekly which first reported the news. "He's younger, yes, but he's mature and he's a good guy." Their friends "were not surprised by the news of the pregnancy. They're really good together."
The couple celebrated the impending parenthood by vacationing in Paris after first sharing the news in London. Miller's representative has not given a confirmation while Sturridge's rep said, "We don't comment on our client's personal lives at all."
Before dating Sturridge, Miller was going on and off with actor Jude Law. They broke up for the second time in February last year and her family "had had it with Jude Law and his cheating and all the back and forth," the source said.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction