Sienna Miller Reportedly Is Pregnant With Her First Child
Sienna Miller is pregnant with actor boyfriend Tom Sturridge's child, it has been reported. The 30-year-old actress has been dating Sturridge for a year and they are not planning to tie the knot although their first child is on the way.
"Friends are really happy with her relationship with Tom," the source told Us Weekly which first reported the news. "He's younger, yes, but he's mature and he's a good guy." Their friends "were not surprised by the news of the pregnancy. They're really good together."
The couple celebrated the impending parenthood by vacationing in Paris after first sharing the news in London. Miller's representative has not given a confirmation while Sturridge's rep said, "We don't comment on our client's personal lives at all."
Before dating Sturridge, Miller was going on and off with actor Jude Law. They broke up for the second time in February last year and her family "had had it with Jude Law and his cheating and all the back and forth," the source said.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked