Sienna Miller Reportedly Is Pregnant With Her First Child
Sienna Miller is pregnant with actor boyfriend Tom Sturridge's child, it has been reported. The 30-year-old actress has been dating Sturridge for a year and they are not planning to tie the knot although their first child is on the way.
"Friends are really happy with her relationship with Tom," the source told Us Weekly which first reported the news. "He's younger, yes, but he's mature and he's a good guy." Their friends "were not surprised by the news of the pregnancy. They're really good together."
The couple celebrated the impending parenthood by vacationing in Paris after first sharing the news in London. Miller's representative has not given a confirmation while Sturridge's rep said, "We don't comment on our client's personal lives at all."
Before dating Sturridge, Miller was going on and off with actor Jude Law. They broke up for the second time in February last year and her family "had had it with Jude Law and his cheating and all the back and forth," the source said.
More Sienna Miller News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip