Sienna Miller Reportedly Is Pregnant With Her First Child
Sienna Miller is pregnant with actor boyfriend Tom Sturridge's child, it has been reported. The 30-year-old actress has been dating Sturridge for a year and they are not planning to tie the knot although their first child is on the way.
"Friends are really happy with her relationship with Tom," the source told Us Weekly which first reported the news. "He's younger, yes, but he's mature and he's a good guy." Their friends "were not surprised by the news of the pregnancy. They're really good together."
The couple celebrated the impending parenthood by vacationing in Paris after first sharing the news in London. Miller's representative has not given a confirmation while Sturridge's rep said, "We don't comment on our client's personal lives at all."
Before dating Sturridge, Miller was going on and off with actor Jude Law. They broke up for the second time in February last year and her family "had had it with Jude Law and his cheating and all the back and forth," the source said.
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert