'Grey's Anatomy' and 'Private Practice' to Stage Another Crossover Episode
The lives of doctors at Seattle Grace and Oceanside Health & Wellness will once again collide when "Grey's Anatomy" and "Private Practice" stage another crossover. According to TV Guide, an episode which is scheduled to air in mid-February will feature Caterina Scorsone's Amelia heading to the Seattle hospital.
Details of the episode are scarce, but it is expected that Amelia will rebuild her relationship with her brother Derek, now that she is getting clean and sober. In season 7 crossover, she visited Derek at Seattle Grace in hopes to reconcile with Derek after she abused drugs while grieving the death of her father.
Meanwhile in the "Private Practice" hour of the crossover, Derek and Lexie of "Grey's" are going to make appearance.
Prior to that, Kate Walsh's Addison Montgomery will be back to "Grey's" for an alternate-reality episode. In the said outing, Addison and Derek are very much still together since Meredith imagines what would've happened if her mother never had Alzheimer's.
Both "Grey's" and "Private Practice" air every Thursday on ABC, with the former leading at 9/8c and the latter following at 10/9c. In next week's episode, the doctors at Seattle Grace get ready for a risky surgery involving conjoined twins. Meanwhile, Pete, Violet, Sam and Addison from "Private Practice" adjust to their new, single lives in different ways.
"Grey's Anatomy" 8.11 preview:
"Private Practice" 5.11 preview:
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...