'Grey's Anatomy' and 'Private Practice' to Stage Another Crossover Episode
The lives of doctors at Seattle Grace and Oceanside Health & Wellness will once again collide when "Grey's Anatomy" and "Private Practice" stage another crossover. According to TV Guide, an episode which is scheduled to air in mid-February will feature Caterina Scorsone's Amelia heading to the Seattle hospital.
Details of the episode are scarce, but it is expected that Amelia will rebuild her relationship with her brother Derek, now that she is getting clean and sober. In season 7 crossover, she visited Derek at Seattle Grace in hopes to reconcile with Derek after she abused drugs while grieving the death of her father.
Meanwhile in the "Private Practice" hour of the crossover, Derek and Lexie of "Grey's" are going to make appearance.
Prior to that, Kate Walsh's Addison Montgomery will be back to "Grey's" for an alternate-reality episode. In the said outing, Addison and Derek are very much still together since Meredith imagines what would've happened if her mother never had Alzheimer's.
Both "Grey's" and "Private Practice" air every Thursday on ABC, with the former leading at 9/8c and the latter following at 10/9c. In next week's episode, the doctors at Seattle Grace get ready for a risky surgery involving conjoined twins. Meanwhile, Pete, Violet, Sam and Addison from "Private Practice" adjust to their new, single lives in different ways.
"Grey's Anatomy" 8.11 preview:
"Private Practice" 5.11 preview:
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme