Justin Bieber Gets New Jesus Tattoo on His Leg
Justin Bieber has got the face of Jesus Christ tattooed on his leg. Wearing black swim trunks, the Canadian heartthrob showed off the new artwork, which is inked on the back of his left calf, while having a trip to Venice Beach, California with his dad earlier this week.
The 17-year-old singer, who has never made secret of his deep faith, has previously had Jesus' name which is written in Hebrew inked on his rib cage. He additionally has got a tattoo of a dove on his left hip.
Speaking of his religious beliefs, Bieber once told The Associated Press, "I'm a Christian, I believe in God, I believe that Jesus died on a cross for my sins." He added, "I believe that I have a relationship and I'm able to talk to him and really, he's the reason I'm here, so I definitely have to remember that. As soon as I start forgetting, I've got to click back and be like, you know, this is why I'm here."
His religious side was also highlighted in his 2011 movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never". His manager Scooter Braun gushed, "People will walk away (from the movie) knowing faith is very important to him. As a Christian, he's someone to look up to...When [fans] are getting the real person is when they can connect to that person."
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby