Demi Lovato Hopes to Work With Her Favorite Rapper Eminem
Demi Lovato is aiming big for her future project. Already collaborating with Timbaland and Missy Elliott in her third studio album "Unbroken", the former Disney star is now eying for a duet with another heavyweight hip-hop artist.
"Hopefully, I can work with Eminem," the 19-year-old singer told Marc Malkin during a recent Seventeen luncheon at The Redbury hotel's Cleo restaurant in Hollywood. "He's my favorite rapper so anything with him would be amazing."
She, however, sees her goal not just as a singer who scores hit single. Her experience of going through dark days has taken it to "a whole new meaning." She explained, "Now I cherish a whole new meaning to my career, which is to be an inspiration. I think I've been given a voice for a reason."
Demi was applauded by her close friends Kim Kardashian and Selena Gomez during the event. Kim wrote in a heartfelt message, "Thank you for always being a true friend, for always following your heart and for being an inspiration to me and countless other girls around the world."
"Your strength and kindness will never go unnoticed," the note was read by Seventeen's editor-in-chief, Ann Shoket. "I am looking forward to seeing you grow both personally even more and to create many more unforgettable memories together."
Selena additionally stated, "You have courage - courage to want to change to be better for yourself. The amount of respect I have for you is indescribable. You have gone through one of the hardest chapters in your life and I praise you for wanting to share that journey and walk away from it all as a better person."
More Demi Lovato News
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience