Demi Lovato Hopes to Work With Her Favorite Rapper Eminem
Demi Lovato is aiming big for her future project. Already collaborating with Timbaland and Missy Elliott in her third studio album "Unbroken", the former Disney star is now eying for a duet with another heavyweight hip-hop artist.
"Hopefully, I can work with Eminem," the 19-year-old singer told Marc Malkin during a recent Seventeen luncheon at The Redbury hotel's Cleo restaurant in Hollywood. "He's my favorite rapper so anything with him would be amazing."
She, however, sees her goal not just as a singer who scores hit single. Her experience of going through dark days has taken it to "a whole new meaning." She explained, "Now I cherish a whole new meaning to my career, which is to be an inspiration. I think I've been given a voice for a reason."
Demi was applauded by her close friends Kim Kardashian and Selena Gomez during the event. Kim wrote in a heartfelt message, "Thank you for always being a true friend, for always following your heart and for being an inspiration to me and countless other girls around the world."
"Your strength and kindness will never go unnoticed," the note was read by Seventeen's editor-in-chief, Ann Shoket. "I am looking forward to seeing you grow both personally even more and to create many more unforgettable memories together."
Selena additionally stated, "You have courage - courage to want to change to be better for yourself. The amount of respect I have for you is indescribable. You have gone through one of the hardest chapters in your life and I praise you for wanting to share that journey and walk away from it all as a better person."
More Demi Lovato News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce