'Pretty Little Liars' to Pay Tribute to Alfred Hitchcock's 'Psycho' in Season 2 Finale
As if a free murderer is not threatening enough, "Pretty Little Liars" is going to bring "Psycho" to Rosewood. Following a tradition started in last season finale, the ABC Family series will pay homage to another work from legendary director Alfred Hitchcock in the upcoming ultimate episode of chapter 2.
Teasing what part of the 1960 horror movie that will be featured in this season ender, executive producer Marlene King shares, "There is a shower scene, I'll tell you that. At a creepy motel." The said outing will be directed by Lesli Glatter, who also directed the pilot and the season 1 finale.
"It's a lot of fun," King gushes about making the second season finale. She adds, "We had a lot of fun with it. [Glatter]'s such a cinematic filmmaker and we just had so much fun with this one."
The second season finale will also see the identity of "A" being unveiled. One of the main cast, Ashley Benson, recently admitted she is excited to find out who's been tormenting the girls, but she only knows a little about what will happen to the Liars in the future.
"I've been asking the producers little things about what's going to happen in the next script and what I'm going to be doing, but they're not telling me anything!" the Hanna Marin depicter claimed. "Our scripts are on lockdown and our table read has been pushed."
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March