Sneak Peeks at Mila Kunis' Ads for Miss Dior Handbag Unleashed
Mila Kunis has been officially named as the new face of Miss Dior Handbag. Proudly presenting the "Friends with Benefits" leading lady as its spokesmodel, the House of Dior reveals three pictures which feature her striking her best poses while showing off newest collections of the handbags.
"Mila is one of Hollywood's hottest young talents and has been honoured several times for her outstanding role in 'Black Swan'. A truly modern woman, with youthful energy, she instantly embodies the perfect elegance that is true to the spirit of Dior," the French fashion house issued a statement.
Kunis herself enthused, "I am absolutely thrilled to be working with Dior. The brand is iconic in so many ways. It defines fashion, elegance and sophistication." In line with the actress' excitement, Delphine Arnault, deputy general manager at Dior gushed, "We are looking forward to a long relationship with her."
The ex-girlfriend of Macaulay Culkin is going to appear in Dior Handbag's spring/summer fashion campaign, which will be shot by Mikael Jansson. The ads are slated to be featured worldwide in such major publications as Elle, Vogue, Vanity Fair and Harper's Bazaar starting later this month.
Kunis is joining Oscar winner Marion Cotillard, who has fronted ads for the Lady Dior bag since 2008. The two movie beauties are going to join forces to promote the Dior bags since the latter is reportedly slated to continue her longtime association with the famed French house.
In addition to those actresses, Dior also boasts a number of high profile actors as ambassadors. Natalie Portman serves as a spokesmodel for Miss Dior Cherie perfume, Charlize Theron is miss J'Adore Dior fragrance, and Jude Law is campaigning for Dior Homme Sport.
More Mila Kunis News
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos
- 'Titanic' Director Is Sued by the 'Real' Jack Dawson