Elin Nordegren Destroys $12 Million Mansion to Make Room for Her Dream Home
Elin Nordegren starts a new year by building a new home. The 32-year-old blonde has demolished her $12 million home in North Palm Beach, Florida in order to create her dream home, reports say.
The ex-wife of Tiger Woods called in a team to tear down the mansion, which had 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms, because she reportedly felt it wasn't big enough for her and her family. She has hired a high-priced architect to design a new property.
According to TMZ, workers are required to sign a confidentiality agreement and are asked not to reveal details of the work. While her own place is under construction, the former Swedish model is reportedly staying in a rented mansion inside the private community.
Elin bought the 9,000 square foot property in March, after she allegedly reached a $100 million divorce settlement with Tiger. The mother of two is currently said to be dating billionaire Jamie Dingman.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son