Elin Nordegren Destroys $12 Million Mansion to Make Room for Her Dream Home
Elin Nordegren starts a new year by building a new home. The 32-year-old blonde has demolished her $12 million home in North Palm Beach, Florida in order to create her dream home, reports say.
The ex-wife of Tiger Woods called in a team to tear down the mansion, which had 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms, because she reportedly felt it wasn't big enough for her and her family. She has hired a high-priced architect to design a new property.
According to TMZ, workers are required to sign a confidentiality agreement and are asked not to reveal details of the work. While her own place is under construction, the former Swedish model is reportedly staying in a rented mansion inside the private community.
Elin bought the 9,000 square foot property in March, after she allegedly reached a $100 million divorce settlement with Tiger. The mother of two is currently said to be dating billionaire Jamie Dingman.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing