Jeremy Renner NOT Involved in Thailand Bar Fight
There was a report earlier that Jeremy Renner was hurt in a brutal bar fight in Thailand on Thursday, January 5 morning. A representative of the "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol" star confirmed that the actor actually left the place during the fight and was not even involved.
Renner was hanging out with some friends at Rachada Pub in Phuket. One of his companions, Sri Panwa Resort General Manager Vorasit Issara, accidentally dropped a glass on the floor, prompting a melee. Issara then got into an argument with a staffer and six employees later jumped into the situation.
The group of employees allegedly attacked Renner and his friends with one of them slashing Issara with a homemade rotor ax. Beside being stabbed in the neck, Issara was stabbed in the stomach with a knife. Renner, according to the reports, suffered minor injuries.
Six men were arrested that morning and charged with attempted murder.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'