Jeremy Renner NOT Involved in Thailand Bar Fight
There was a report earlier that Jeremy Renner was hurt in a brutal bar fight in Thailand on Thursday, January 5 morning. A representative of the "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol" star confirmed that the actor actually left the place during the fight and was not even involved.
Renner was hanging out with some friends at Rachada Pub in Phuket. One of his companions, Sri Panwa Resort General Manager Vorasit Issara, accidentally dropped a glass on the floor, prompting a melee. Issara then got into an argument with a staffer and six employees later jumped into the situation.
The group of employees allegedly attacked Renner and his friends with one of them slashing Issara with a homemade rotor ax. Beside being stabbed in the neck, Issara was stabbed in the stomach with a knife. Renner, according to the reports, suffered minor injuries.
Six men were arrested that morning and charged with attempted murder.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'