Jeremy Renner NOT Involved in Thailand Bar Fight
There was a report earlier that Jeremy Renner was hurt in a brutal bar fight in Thailand on Thursday, January 5 morning. A representative of the "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol" star confirmed that the actor actually left the place during the fight and was not even involved.
Renner was hanging out with some friends at Rachada Pub in Phuket. One of his companions, Sri Panwa Resort General Manager Vorasit Issara, accidentally dropped a glass on the floor, prompting a melee. Issara then got into an argument with a staffer and six employees later jumped into the situation.
The group of employees allegedly attacked Renner and his friends with one of them slashing Issara with a homemade rotor ax. Beside being stabbed in the neck, Issara was stabbed in the stomach with a knife. Renner, according to the reports, suffered minor injuries.
Six men were arrested that morning and charged with attempted murder.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars