Jeremy Renner NOT Involved in Thailand Bar Fight
There was a report earlier that Jeremy Renner was hurt in a brutal bar fight in Thailand on Thursday, January 5 morning. A representative of the "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol" star confirmed that the actor actually left the place during the fight and was not even involved.
Renner was hanging out with some friends at Rachada Pub in Phuket. One of his companions, Sri Panwa Resort General Manager Vorasit Issara, accidentally dropped a glass on the floor, prompting a melee. Issara then got into an argument with a staffer and six employees later jumped into the situation.
The group of employees allegedly attacked Renner and his friends with one of them slashing Issara with a homemade rotor ax. Beside being stabbed in the neck, Issara was stabbed in the stomach with a knife. Renner, according to the reports, suffered minor injuries.
Six men were arrested that morning and charged with attempted murder.
More Jeremy Renner News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media