Jeremy Renner NOT Involved in Thailand Bar Fight
There was a report earlier that Jeremy Renner was hurt in a brutal bar fight in Thailand on Thursday, January 5 morning. A representative of the "Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol" star confirmed that the actor actually left the place during the fight and was not even involved.
Renner was hanging out with some friends at Rachada Pub in Phuket. One of his companions, Sri Panwa Resort General Manager Vorasit Issara, accidentally dropped a glass on the floor, prompting a melee. Issara then got into an argument with a staffer and six employees later jumped into the situation.
The group of employees allegedly attacked Renner and his friends with one of them slashing Issara with a homemade rotor ax. Beside being stabbed in the neck, Issara was stabbed in the stomach with a knife. Renner, according to the reports, suffered minor injuries.
Six men were arrested that morning and charged with attempted murder.
More Jeremy Renner News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'