'Secret Life of the American Teenager' Spring Premiere Promo Teases a Bombshell
Amy and Ricky will likely have a bumpy road before heading to the aisle on "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". Embarking on a new chapter in their life after their engagement, the young couple already face new issues when the drama series returns for the second half of its fourth season this spring.
In a sneak peek to the upcoming episode, Amy says she still wants to have some fun despite her bigger commitment to raise her kid with Ricky as a family. In addition to highlighting Amy and Ricky's relationship, the promo also teases that there will be a bombshell which will change a family forever.
"Secret Life of the American Teenager" will return with new episodes starting this March on ABC Family. It will serve as a lead-up to "Make It or Break It" which is going to debut its third season this year.
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip