'Secret Life of the American Teenager' Spring Premiere Promo Teases a Bombshell
Amy and Ricky will likely have a bumpy road before heading to the aisle on "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". Embarking on a new chapter in their life after their engagement, the young couple already face new issues when the drama series returns for the second half of its fourth season this spring.
In a sneak peek to the upcoming episode, Amy says she still wants to have some fun despite her bigger commitment to raise her kid with Ricky as a family. In addition to highlighting Amy and Ricky's relationship, the promo also teases that there will be a bombshell which will change a family forever.
"Secret Life of the American Teenager" will return with new episodes starting this March on ABC Family. It will serve as a lead-up to "Make It or Break It" which is going to debut its third season this year.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes