'Secret Life of the American Teenager' Spring Premiere Promo Teases a Bombshell
Amy and Ricky will likely have a bumpy road before heading to the aisle on "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". Embarking on a new chapter in their life after their engagement, the young couple already face new issues when the drama series returns for the second half of its fourth season this spring.
In a sneak peek to the upcoming episode, Amy says she still wants to have some fun despite her bigger commitment to raise her kid with Ricky as a family. In addition to highlighting Amy and Ricky's relationship, the promo also teases that there will be a bombshell which will change a family forever.
"Secret Life of the American Teenager" will return with new episodes starting this March on ABC Family. It will serve as a lead-up to "Make It or Break It" which is going to debut its third season this year.
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap