'Secret Life of the American Teenager' Spring Premiere Promo Teases a Bombshell
Amy and Ricky will likely have a bumpy road before heading to the aisle on "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". Embarking on a new chapter in their life after their engagement, the young couple already face new issues when the drama series returns for the second half of its fourth season this spring.
In a sneak peek to the upcoming episode, Amy says she still wants to have some fun despite her bigger commitment to raise her kid with Ricky as a family. In addition to highlighting Amy and Ricky's relationship, the promo also teases that there will be a bombshell which will change a family forever.
"Secret Life of the American Teenager" will return with new episodes starting this March on ABC Family. It will serve as a lead-up to "Make It or Break It" which is going to debut its third season this year.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik