'Secret Life of the American Teenager' Spring Premiere Promo Teases a Bombshell
Amy and Ricky will likely have a bumpy road before heading to the aisle on "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". Embarking on a new chapter in their life after their engagement, the young couple already face new issues when the drama series returns for the second half of its fourth season this spring.
In a sneak peek to the upcoming episode, Amy says she still wants to have some fun despite her bigger commitment to raise her kid with Ricky as a family. In addition to highlighting Amy and Ricky's relationship, the promo also teases that there will be a bombshell which will change a family forever.
"Secret Life of the American Teenager" will return with new episodes starting this March on ABC Family. It will serve as a lead-up to "Make It or Break It" which is going to debut its third season this year.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'