Jason Derulo Fractures His Neck During Tour Rehearsal
Jason Derulo has to take a rest from the rehearsals of his 2012 tour. The "Watcha Say" hitmaker is forced to take the break after he accidentally fractured his neck during one of the rehearsal sessions for the upcoming traveling show.
"I fractured my neck doing tumbling & acrobatics 4 tour! Always tryin 2 push boundaries 4 YOU! Like my new chain? ;)," Jason tweets to his followers while posting a picture of him lying on the bed. He's seen wearing a hospital gown and a neck brace.
Just over the New Year, Jason enthusiastically tweeted, "2011=AMAZING! 2 more top 10 singles, Future History release, 1 of people magazine's sexiest men alive, BMI sng writer of the year.. Crazy! 2012 is gonna be so much better!!!!! Lets celebrate!"
Jason is going to hit the road later this year to support his latest studio album "Future History". He's expected to kick off the tour in February and hit at least eight arenas in the U.K. including the famed Wembley Arena and BIC Windsor Hall.
More Jason Derulo News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen