Jason Derulo Fractures His Neck During Tour Rehearsal
Jason Derulo has to take a rest from the rehearsals of his 2012 tour. The "Watcha Say" hitmaker is forced to take the break after he accidentally fractured his neck during one of the rehearsal sessions for the upcoming traveling show.
"I fractured my neck doing tumbling & acrobatics 4 tour! Always tryin 2 push boundaries 4 YOU! Like my new chain? ;)," Jason tweets to his followers while posting a picture of him lying on the bed. He's seen wearing a hospital gown and a neck brace.
Just over the New Year, Jason enthusiastically tweeted, "2011=AMAZING! 2 more top 10 singles, Future History release, 1 of people magazine's sexiest men alive, BMI sng writer of the year.. Crazy! 2012 is gonna be so much better!!!!! Lets celebrate!"
Jason is going to hit the road later this year to support his latest studio album "Future History". He's expected to kick off the tour in February and hit at least eight arenas in the U.K. including the famed Wembley Arena and BIC Windsor Hall.
More Jason Derulo News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake