Jason Derulo Fractures His Neck During Tour Rehearsal
Jason Derulo has to take a rest from the rehearsals of his 2012 tour. The "Watcha Say" hitmaker is forced to take the break after he accidentally fractured his neck during one of the rehearsal sessions for the upcoming traveling show.
"I fractured my neck doing tumbling & acrobatics 4 tour! Always tryin 2 push boundaries 4 YOU! Like my new chain? ;)," Jason tweets to his followers while posting a picture of him lying on the bed. He's seen wearing a hospital gown and a neck brace.
Just over the New Year, Jason enthusiastically tweeted, "2011=AMAZING! 2 more top 10 singles, Future History release, 1 of people magazine's sexiest men alive, BMI sng writer of the year.. Crazy! 2012 is gonna be so much better!!!!! Lets celebrate!"
Jason is going to hit the road later this year to support his latest studio album "Future History". He's expected to kick off the tour in February and hit at least eight arenas in the U.K. including the famed Wembley Arena and BIC Windsor Hall.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed