Jason Derulo Fractures His Neck During Tour Rehearsal
Jason Derulo has to take a rest from the rehearsals of his 2012 tour. The "Watcha Say" hitmaker is forced to take the break after he accidentally fractured his neck during one of the rehearsal sessions for the upcoming traveling show.
"I fractured my neck doing tumbling & acrobatics 4 tour! Always tryin 2 push boundaries 4 YOU! Like my new chain? ;)," Jason tweets to his followers while posting a picture of him lying on the bed. He's seen wearing a hospital gown and a neck brace.
Just over the New Year, Jason enthusiastically tweeted, "2011=AMAZING! 2 more top 10 singles, Future History release, 1 of people magazine's sexiest men alive, BMI sng writer of the year.. Crazy! 2012 is gonna be so much better!!!!! Lets celebrate!"
Jason is going to hit the road later this year to support his latest studio album "Future History". He's expected to kick off the tour in February and hit at least eight arenas in the U.K. including the famed Wembley Arena and BIC Windsor Hall.
More Jason Derulo News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign