Jason Derulo Fractures His Neck During Tour Rehearsal
Jason Derulo has to take a rest from the rehearsals of his 2012 tour. The "Watcha Say" hitmaker is forced to take the break after he accidentally fractured his neck during one of the rehearsal sessions for the upcoming traveling show.
"I fractured my neck doing tumbling & acrobatics 4 tour! Always tryin 2 push boundaries 4 YOU! Like my new chain? ;)," Jason tweets to his followers while posting a picture of him lying on the bed. He's seen wearing a hospital gown and a neck brace.
Just over the New Year, Jason enthusiastically tweeted, "2011=AMAZING! 2 more top 10 singles, Future History release, 1 of people magazine's sexiest men alive, BMI sng writer of the year.. Crazy! 2012 is gonna be so much better!!!!! Lets celebrate!"
Jason is going to hit the road later this year to support his latest studio album "Future History". He's expected to kick off the tour in February and hit at least eight arenas in the U.K. including the famed Wembley Arena and BIC Windsor Hall.
More Jason Derulo News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group