Sinead O'Connor Reconciles With Husband After 'Mad Love Making Affair'
Sinead O'Connor called off her decision to split from her therapist husband Barry Herridge. The "Nothing Compares 2 U" hitmaker revealed on Twitter that she reconciled with the man she wed at a drive-thru wedding in Las Vegas after having "a mad love making affair" with him.
"Yay!!! we decided to be boyfriend and girlfriend again an stay married," she confirmed, "but we did rush so we gonna return to b friend g friend an be sickenly happy an go counsellin an move in in like a yr like regular people.. but stay married an we all in love an f**k every other."
Since the reconciliation came just a week after the split announcement, Sinead was aware that it might draw negative comments. In response to any controversies that might arise, she tweeted, "motheruf*ker who dont like it.. so me all happy!! me love me hubby.. he love me... fuck who no like it.. God is good!"
Sinead exchanged vows with Barry in the back of a pink Cadillac at A Little White Wedding Chapel on December 8. The marriage bliss didn't last long though. 16 days later, she parted ways with her husband, blaming pressures placed upon her fourth husband by "certain people in his life" for the separation.
"There was intense pressure placed upon him by certain people in his life, not to be involved with me," she explained back then. "It became apparent to me that if he were to stay with me he would be losing too much to bear. ... I saw his life leave him because of how people close to him reacted. .. So.. U love someone? Set them free."
It was Sinead's fourth marriage. She was previously married to music producer John Reynolds, journalist Nicholas Sommerlad, and musician Steve Cooney.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'