Halle Berry Sparks Engagement Rumors With Sparkler on Ring Finger
Halle Berry has set tongues wagging with a certain piece of jewelry she wore on her ring finger. The "Frankie and Alice" star generated speculations that she might be ready to walk down the aisle for the third time after being seen wearing what seemed to be an engagement ring during a recent outing.
The 45-year-old actress was caught on camera rocking a golden ring with a large emerald gemstone as center piece when enjoying New Year's Day with boyfriend Olivier Martinez on Malibu Beach. She was also spotted wearing the ring days earlier as she and Olivier had a romantic lunch in Beverly Hills on December 29.
Back in October 2011, Star magazine cited a so-called friend of the couple as saying, "Halle has found her true soulmate in Olivier and it's only a matter of time before they tie the knot." The source further gushed, "She's madly in love and knows she wants to spend the rest of her life with him. Olivier has been the rock that Halle has never had in any of her relationships."
After two failed marriages, Halle herself told InStyle back in 2007 that she would never get married again. "I will never, never get married again," the Oscar-winning actress said at the time. "I've come to a place where I think two people can share their lives without the ring, without the piece of paper."
In 2009 when she was still dating Gabriel Aubry, the "New Year's Eve" actress sounded off similar vow. "I'm so not the relationship go-to girl. But I'm much clearer about what a relationship is, which is why I will never marry again. Gabriel and I have a great partnership and a lovely daughter," she told The Mail on Sunday newspaper.
More Halle Berry News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service