Halle Berry Sparks Engagement Rumors With Sparkler on Ring Finger
Halle Berry has set tongues wagging with a certain piece of jewelry she wore on her ring finger. The "Frankie and Alice" star generated speculations that she might be ready to walk down the aisle for the third time after being seen wearing what seemed to be an engagement ring during a recent outing.
The 45-year-old actress was caught on camera rocking a golden ring with a large emerald gemstone as center piece when enjoying New Year's Day with boyfriend Olivier Martinez on Malibu Beach. She was also spotted wearing the ring days earlier as she and Olivier had a romantic lunch in Beverly Hills on December 29.
Back in October 2011, Star magazine cited a so-called friend of the couple as saying, "Halle has found her true soulmate in Olivier and it's only a matter of time before they tie the knot." The source further gushed, "She's madly in love and knows she wants to spend the rest of her life with him. Olivier has been the rock that Halle has never had in any of her relationships."
After two failed marriages, Halle herself told InStyle back in 2007 that she would never get married again. "I will never, never get married again," the Oscar-winning actress said at the time. "I've come to a place where I think two people can share their lives without the ring, without the piece of paper."
In 2009 when she was still dating Gabriel Aubry, the "New Year's Eve" actress sounded off similar vow. "I'm so not the relationship go-to girl. But I'm much clearer about what a relationship is, which is why I will never marry again. Gabriel and I have a great partnership and a lovely daughter," she told The Mail on Sunday newspaper.
More Halle Berry News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'