Halle Berry Sparks Engagement Rumors With Sparkler on Ring Finger
Halle Berry has set tongues wagging with a certain piece of jewelry she wore on her ring finger. The "Frankie and Alice" star generated speculations that she might be ready to walk down the aisle for the third time after being seen wearing what seemed to be an engagement ring during a recent outing.
The 45-year-old actress was caught on camera rocking a golden ring with a large emerald gemstone as center piece when enjoying New Year's Day with boyfriend Olivier Martinez on Malibu Beach. She was also spotted wearing the ring days earlier as she and Olivier had a romantic lunch in Beverly Hills on December 29.
Back in October 2011, Star magazine cited a so-called friend of the couple as saying, "Halle has found her true soulmate in Olivier and it's only a matter of time before they tie the knot." The source further gushed, "She's madly in love and knows she wants to spend the rest of her life with him. Olivier has been the rock that Halle has never had in any of her relationships."
After two failed marriages, Halle herself told InStyle back in 2007 that she would never get married again. "I will never, never get married again," the Oscar-winning actress said at the time. "I've come to a place where I think two people can share their lives without the ring, without the piece of paper."
In 2009 when she was still dating Gabriel Aubry, the "New Year's Eve" actress sounded off similar vow. "I'm so not the relationship go-to girl. But I'm much clearer about what a relationship is, which is why I will never marry again. Gabriel and I have a great partnership and a lovely daughter," she told The Mail on Sunday newspaper.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation