Video Premiere: Fun.'s 'We Are Young' Ft. Janelle Monae
Fun. have debuted a beautifully-made music video for their single "We Are Young". Directed by Marc Klasfeld, the clip shot in a slow-motion style sees the indie pop band performing the song at a bar. The chaos begins when people start to pick up a fight and attack each other, but the band are undeterred by the brawl and continue their show as if nothing happens.
"We Are Young" is a song taken from Fun.'s upcoming second studio album "Some Nights" which is due in the United States on February 21. It features Janelle Monae who makes a cameo appearance in its music video. Wearing her signature starched tuxedo and immaculately-coiffed hair, she appears in the middle of the bar fight standing motionless.
The song was covered by "Glee" in the December 6, 2011 episode called "Hold On to Sixteen". It was performed by the cast at the end of Sectionals in the auditorium of McKinley High. The cover version climbed up to No. 1 on iTunes single chart that night.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri