Video Premiere: Fun.'s 'We Are Young' Ft. Janelle Monae
Fun. have debuted a beautifully-made music video for their single "We Are Young". Directed by Marc Klasfeld, the clip shot in a slow-motion style sees the indie pop band performing the song at a bar. The chaos begins when people start to pick up a fight and attack each other, but the band are undeterred by the brawl and continue their show as if nothing happens.
"We Are Young" is a song taken from Fun.'s upcoming second studio album "Some Nights" which is due in the United States on February 21. It features Janelle Monae who makes a cameo appearance in its music video. Wearing her signature starched tuxedo and immaculately-coiffed hair, she appears in the middle of the bar fight standing motionless.
The song was covered by "Glee" in the December 6, 2011 episode called "Hold On to Sixteen". It was performed by the cast at the end of Sectionals in the auditorium of McKinley High. The cover version climbed up to No. 1 on iTunes single chart that night.
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image