Video Premiere: Fun.'s 'We Are Young' Ft. Janelle Monae
Fun. have debuted a beautifully-made music video for their single "We Are Young". Directed by Marc Klasfeld, the clip shot in a slow-motion style sees the indie pop band performing the song at a bar. The chaos begins when people start to pick up a fight and attack each other, but the band are undeterred by the brawl and continue their show as if nothing happens.
"We Are Young" is a song taken from Fun.'s upcoming second studio album "Some Nights" which is due in the United States on February 21. It features Janelle Monae who makes a cameo appearance in its music video. Wearing her signature starched tuxedo and immaculately-coiffed hair, she appears in the middle of the bar fight standing motionless.
The song was covered by "Glee" in the December 6, 2011 episode called "Hold On to Sixteen". It was performed by the cast at the end of Sectionals in the auditorium of McKinley High. The cover version climbed up to No. 1 on iTunes single chart that night.
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel Reunite to Cover Classic 'High School Musical' Song
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown