Video Premiere: Fun.'s 'We Are Young' Ft. Janelle Monae
Fun. have debuted a beautifully-made music video for their single "We Are Young". Directed by Marc Klasfeld, the clip shot in a slow-motion style sees the indie pop band performing the song at a bar. The chaos begins when people start to pick up a fight and attack each other, but the band are undeterred by the brawl and continue their show as if nothing happens.
"We Are Young" is a song taken from Fun.'s upcoming second studio album "Some Nights" which is due in the United States on February 21. It features Janelle Monae who makes a cameo appearance in its music video. Wearing her signature starched tuxedo and immaculately-coiffed hair, she appears in the middle of the bar fight standing motionless.
The song was covered by "Glee" in the December 6, 2011 episode called "Hold On to Sixteen". It was performed by the cast at the end of Sectionals in the auditorium of McKinley High. The cover version climbed up to No. 1 on iTunes single chart that night.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group