Video Premiere: Fun.'s 'We Are Young' Ft. Janelle Monae
Fun. have debuted a beautifully-made music video for their single "We Are Young". Directed by Marc Klasfeld, the clip shot in a slow-motion style sees the indie pop band performing the song at a bar. The chaos begins when people start to pick up a fight and attack each other, but the band are undeterred by the brawl and continue their show as if nothing happens.
"We Are Young" is a song taken from Fun.'s upcoming second studio album "Some Nights" which is due in the United States on February 21. It features Janelle Monae who makes a cameo appearance in its music video. Wearing her signature starched tuxedo and immaculately-coiffed hair, she appears in the middle of the bar fight standing motionless.
The song was covered by "Glee" in the December 6, 2011 episode called "Hold On to Sixteen". It was performed by the cast at the end of Sectionals in the auditorium of McKinley High. The cover version climbed up to No. 1 on iTunes single chart that night.
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower