New Sneak Peek for 'Jersey Shore' Season 5: The Guidos Get Groomed
The Guidos finally returns to Seaside Heights, New Jersey, and they quickly take care the first thing on their checklist. In a sneak peek for season 5 premiere of "Jersey Shore", The Situation, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, DJ Pauly D and Vinny Guadagnino go straight to their barber shop, Jagged Edge, for some grooming.
Ronnie jokes that Sitch looks like one of "The Three Stooges", while Sitch himself declares, "We lookin' fabulous right now," following his round in the barber's chair. The 29-year-old, whose real name is Mike Sorrentino, is also seen getting a little too carried away with a bottle of hairspray.
Season 5 of "Jersey Shore" will debut Thursday, January 5, at 10 P.M. ET/PT on MTV after an all-day marathon of season 4 which begins at 9:30 A.M. ET/PT. In the new season, the cast says "arrivederci" to their international jaunt to Florence, Italy and "yeah, buddy" to their old stomping ground and true home of Seaside Heights.
As they hit the boardwalk running to resume their "G.T.L." regimens, a drama storm brews due to their unresolved issues leftover from their time overseas. Mike threatens to destroy Snooki's newly rekindled relationship with her boyfriend Jionni and the roommates worry about Vinny as he starts to withdraw.
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly