Kim Kardashian Locked as Guest Star on 'Last Man Standing'
Kim Kardashian is set to make another sitcom appearance. TVLine recently broke the news that the 31-year-old reality star has been booked as a guest star on the Tim Allen and Nancy Travis-starring new comedy show "Last Man Standing".
The older sister of Khloe Kardashian will appear in an episode, which is slated to air on ABC in Feburary. An insider revealed that the soon-to-be-divorcee socialite will play herself in a plot that sees one of Allen's reality TV-obsessed daughter Mandy (Molly Ephyraim) going crazy after she meets Kim.
Kim follows the footstep of teen idol Nick Jonas, who has previously guest starred on the show as a deadbeat teen father of Allen's grandson. This will be her second time appearing on a sitcom since she portrayed herself on "How I Met Your Mother". She once also guest starred on "CSI: NY".
In addition to making a guest starring appearance in several TV shows, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has also had a role in Tyler Perry's upcoming comedy "The Marriage Counselor". She is set to play Ava, an assistant of a professional marriage counselor.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation