Kim Kardashian Locked as Guest Star on 'Last Man Standing'
Kim Kardashian is set to make another sitcom appearance. TVLine recently broke the news that the 31-year-old reality star has been booked as a guest star on the Tim Allen and Nancy Travis-starring new comedy show "Last Man Standing".
The older sister of Khloe Kardashian will appear in an episode, which is slated to air on ABC in Feburary. An insider revealed that the soon-to-be-divorcee socialite will play herself in a plot that sees one of Allen's reality TV-obsessed daughter Mandy (Molly Ephyraim) going crazy after she meets Kim.
Kim follows the footstep of teen idol Nick Jonas, who has previously guest starred on the show as a deadbeat teen father of Allen's grandson. This will be her second time appearing on a sitcom since she portrayed herself on "How I Met Your Mother". She once also guest starred on "CSI: NY".
In addition to making a guest starring appearance in several TV shows, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star has also had a role in Tyler Perry's upcoming comedy "The Marriage Counselor". She is set to play Ava, an assistant of a professional marriage counselor.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed