Jennifer Lopez's Boyfriend Sentenced to Probation in Drag Racing Case
Jennifer Lopez's dancer boyfriend finally learned about his fate on charges stemming from his April 2010 arrest for illegal drag racing. Casper Smart was sentenced to one year probation on Tuesday, January 3, after his attorney entered a no contest plea at the Van Nuys Superior Court in Los Angeles.
"His attorney came in and advanced the case this morning," L.A. City Attorney's Office spokesperson Frank Mateljan informed Us Weekly. "[His attorney] entered a no contest plea and was sentenced to 12 months summary probation and ordered to pay a $500 fine." The rep added, "It was a misdemeanor charge. I do not believe we have any further pending cases."
In the meantime, Smart continues to show off his togetherness with J.Lo publicly. On Monday, January 2, the 24-year-old dancer was seen holding hands with the 42-year-old singer in Miami's upscale shopping area Lincoln Road. Smart donned jeans, a black T-shirt and black beanie hat, while J.Lo wore tan pants and a tank top.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It