Jennifer Lopez's Boyfriend Sentenced to Probation in Drag Racing Case
Jennifer Lopez's dancer boyfriend finally learned about his fate on charges stemming from his April 2010 arrest for illegal drag racing. Casper Smart was sentenced to one year probation on Tuesday, January 3, after his attorney entered a no contest plea at the Van Nuys Superior Court in Los Angeles.
"His attorney came in and advanced the case this morning," L.A. City Attorney's Office spokesperson Frank Mateljan informed Us Weekly. "[His attorney] entered a no contest plea and was sentenced to 12 months summary probation and ordered to pay a $500 fine." The rep added, "It was a misdemeanor charge. I do not believe we have any further pending cases."
In the meantime, Smart continues to show off his togetherness with J.Lo publicly. On Monday, January 2, the 24-year-old dancer was seen holding hands with the 42-year-old singer in Miami's upscale shopping area Lincoln Road. Smart donned jeans, a black T-shirt and black beanie hat, while J.Lo wore tan pants and a tank top.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist