Jennifer Lopez's Boyfriend Sentenced to Probation in Drag Racing Case
Jennifer Lopez's dancer boyfriend finally learned about his fate on charges stemming from his April 2010 arrest for illegal drag racing. Casper Smart was sentenced to one year probation on Tuesday, January 3, after his attorney entered a no contest plea at the Van Nuys Superior Court in Los Angeles.
"His attorney came in and advanced the case this morning," L.A. City Attorney's Office spokesperson Frank Mateljan informed Us Weekly. "[His attorney] entered a no contest plea and was sentenced to 12 months summary probation and ordered to pay a $500 fine." The rep added, "It was a misdemeanor charge. I do not believe we have any further pending cases."
In the meantime, Smart continues to show off his togetherness with J.Lo publicly. On Monday, January 2, the 24-year-old dancer was seen holding hands with the 42-year-old singer in Miami's upscale shopping area Lincoln Road. Smart donned jeans, a black T-shirt and black beanie hat, while J.Lo wore tan pants and a tank top.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik