Jennifer Lopez's Boyfriend Sentenced to Probation in Drag Racing Case
Jennifer Lopez's dancer boyfriend finally learned about his fate on charges stemming from his April 2010 arrest for illegal drag racing. Casper Smart was sentenced to one year probation on Tuesday, January 3, after his attorney entered a no contest plea at the Van Nuys Superior Court in Los Angeles.
"His attorney came in and advanced the case this morning," L.A. City Attorney's Office spokesperson Frank Mateljan informed Us Weekly. "[His attorney] entered a no contest plea and was sentenced to 12 months summary probation and ordered to pay a $500 fine." The rep added, "It was a misdemeanor charge. I do not believe we have any further pending cases."
In the meantime, Smart continues to show off his togetherness with J.Lo publicly. On Monday, January 2, the 24-year-old dancer was seen holding hands with the 42-year-old singer in Miami's upscale shopping area Lincoln Road. Smart donned jeans, a black T-shirt and black beanie hat, while J.Lo wore tan pants and a tank top.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed