Jennifer Lopez's Boyfriend Sentenced to Probation in Drag Racing Case
Jennifer Lopez's dancer boyfriend finally learned about his fate on charges stemming from his April 2010 arrest for illegal drag racing. Casper Smart was sentenced to one year probation on Tuesday, January 3, after his attorney entered a no contest plea at the Van Nuys Superior Court in Los Angeles.
"His attorney came in and advanced the case this morning," L.A. City Attorney's Office spokesperson Frank Mateljan informed Us Weekly. "[His attorney] entered a no contest plea and was sentenced to 12 months summary probation and ordered to pay a $500 fine." The rep added, "It was a misdemeanor charge. I do not believe we have any further pending cases."
In the meantime, Smart continues to show off his togetherness with J.Lo publicly. On Monday, January 2, the 24-year-old dancer was seen holding hands with the 42-year-old singer in Miami's upscale shopping area Lincoln Road. Smart donned jeans, a black T-shirt and black beanie hat, while J.Lo wore tan pants and a tank top.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters
- Kourtney Kardashian Cradles Baby Doll While Covering Her Belly in New Pic
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?