How Dan Reveals His True Feelings to Blair in 'Gossip Girl' Is Unveiled
With its 2012 midseason opener fast approaching, some scoops on what to expect from "Gossip Girl" were revealed. According to Michael Ausiello, Dan is going to make a heartfelt confession to Blair but she won't know it right away that it's him because it's done "not in a way that actually lets her know that he has done so!"
Ausiello revealed, "Blair's still on the fence about whether to take the plunge with Louis when she stumbles upon the incredibly heartfelt vows he penned for their wedding ... vows which, in hopes of wowing his bride-to-be, he had [SPOILER ALERT!] Dan ghostwrite. So although Dan finally fesses up, Blair doesn't realize he has."
"Gossip Girl" will come back on January 16 with "The End of The Affair?". It is expected to pick up where the previous episode, "Riding in Town Cars with Boys", left off. Back then, the cliffhanger was that Chuck and Blair were involved in a car accident that nearly killed them both.
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday