How Dan Reveals His True Feelings to Blair in 'Gossip Girl' Is Unveiled
With its 2012 midseason opener fast approaching, some scoops on what to expect from "Gossip Girl" were revealed. According to Michael Ausiello, Dan is going to make a heartfelt confession to Blair but she won't know it right away that it's him because it's done "not in a way that actually lets her know that he has done so!"
Ausiello revealed, "Blair's still on the fence about whether to take the plunge with Louis when she stumbles upon the incredibly heartfelt vows he penned for their wedding ... vows which, in hopes of wowing his bride-to-be, he had [SPOILER ALERT!] Dan ghostwrite. So although Dan finally fesses up, Blair doesn't realize he has."
"Gossip Girl" will come back on January 16 with "The End of The Affair?". It is expected to pick up where the previous episode, "Riding in Town Cars with Boys", left off. Back then, the cliffhanger was that Chuck and Blair were involved in a car accident that nearly killed them both.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments