How Dan Reveals His True Feelings to Blair in 'Gossip Girl' Is Unveiled
With its 2012 midseason opener fast approaching, some scoops on what to expect from "Gossip Girl" were revealed. According to Michael Ausiello, Dan is going to make a heartfelt confession to Blair but she won't know it right away that it's him because it's done "not in a way that actually lets her know that he has done so!"
Ausiello revealed, "Blair's still on the fence about whether to take the plunge with Louis when she stumbles upon the incredibly heartfelt vows he penned for their wedding ... vows which, in hopes of wowing his bride-to-be, he had [SPOILER ALERT!] Dan ghostwrite. So although Dan finally fesses up, Blair doesn't realize he has."
"Gossip Girl" will come back on January 16 with "The End of The Affair?". It is expected to pick up where the previous episode, "Riding in Town Cars with Boys", left off. Back then, the cliffhanger was that Chuck and Blair were involved in a car accident that nearly killed them both.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video