How Dan Reveals His True Feelings to Blair in 'Gossip Girl' Is Unveiled
With its 2012 midseason opener fast approaching, some scoops on what to expect from "Gossip Girl" were revealed. According to Michael Ausiello, Dan is going to make a heartfelt confession to Blair but she won't know it right away that it's him because it's done "not in a way that actually lets her know that he has done so!"
Ausiello revealed, "Blair's still on the fence about whether to take the plunge with Louis when she stumbles upon the incredibly heartfelt vows he penned for their wedding ... vows which, in hopes of wowing his bride-to-be, he had [SPOILER ALERT!] Dan ghostwrite. So although Dan finally fesses up, Blair doesn't realize he has."
"Gossip Girl" will come back on January 16 with "The End of The Affair?". It is expected to pick up where the previous episode, "Riding in Town Cars with Boys", left off. Back then, the cliffhanger was that Chuck and Blair were involved in a car accident that nearly killed them both.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date