Family Prompts David Beckham to Stay With L.A. Galaxy
Family became the main reason why David Beckham kisses Paris goodbye. The soccer ace has turned down an offer to play at French club Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) in favor of his current team Los Angeles Galaxy (LAG).
The 36-year-old sportsman has been negotiating with the PSG people for weeks but ultimately, he did not want to move his family out of United States. "David Beckham is not coming," PSG President Nasser al-Khelaifi confirmed. "We feel a little disappointed. But both sides agreed it would be better that we not do the deal ...maybe in the future."
Beckham and wife Victoria Adams welcomed a baby girl in July. They are also parents to three boys aged between 6 to 12. Beckham will now negotiate a new contract with LAG which previously had him under a five-year contract worth $6.5 million per annum.
More David Beckham News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'