Family Prompts David Beckham to Stay With L.A. Galaxy
Family became the main reason why David Beckham kisses Paris goodbye. The soccer ace has turned down an offer to play at French club Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) in favor of his current team Los Angeles Galaxy (LAG).
The 36-year-old sportsman has been negotiating with the PSG people for weeks but ultimately, he did not want to move his family out of United States. "David Beckham is not coming," PSG President Nasser al-Khelaifi confirmed. "We feel a little disappointed. But both sides agreed it would be better that we not do the deal ...maybe in the future."
Beckham and wife Victoria Adams welcomed a baby girl in July. They are also parents to three boys aged between 6 to 12. Beckham will now negotiate a new contract with LAG which previously had him under a five-year contract worth $6.5 million per annum.
More David Beckham News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding