Family Prompts David Beckham to Stay With L.A. Galaxy
Family became the main reason why David Beckham kisses Paris goodbye. The soccer ace has turned down an offer to play at French club Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) in favor of his current team Los Angeles Galaxy (LAG).
The 36-year-old sportsman has been negotiating with the PSG people for weeks but ultimately, he did not want to move his family out of United States. "David Beckham is not coming," PSG President Nasser al-Khelaifi confirmed. "We feel a little disappointed. But both sides agreed it would be better that we not do the deal ...maybe in the future."
Beckham and wife Victoria Adams welcomed a baby girl in July. They are also parents to three boys aged between 6 to 12. Beckham will now negotiate a new contract with LAG which previously had him under a five-year contract worth $6.5 million per annum.
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her