Family Prompts David Beckham to Stay With L.A. Galaxy
Family became the main reason why David Beckham kisses Paris goodbye. The soccer ace has turned down an offer to play at French club Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) in favor of his current team Los Angeles Galaxy (LAG).
The 36-year-old sportsman has been negotiating with the PSG people for weeks but ultimately, he did not want to move his family out of United States. "David Beckham is not coming," PSG President Nasser al-Khelaifi confirmed. "We feel a little disappointed. But both sides agreed it would be better that we not do the deal ...maybe in the future."
Beckham and wife Victoria Adams welcomed a baby girl in July. They are also parents to three boys aged between 6 to 12. Beckham will now negotiate a new contract with LAG which previously had him under a five-year contract worth $6.5 million per annum.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers