New 'Pretty Little Liars' 2.15 Clip: Hanna Snaps at Spencer Over 'A' Cell Phone
When "Pretty Little Liars" continues on January 9, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer think they may be closer than ever to figuring out who "A" really is. The Liars have got their hand on "A's" cell phone after their recent encounter with the mysterious figure, but Spencer's idea on how to get information out of the devise enraged Hanna as previewed in a brand new clip.
Less than a minute long, the sneak peek sees Spencer telling the others she wants Caleb to hack in. Hanna, however, rejects the idea and tells her, "We'll take it to the phone store." The two soon get into a heated argument with Hanna yelling, "Stop giving us orders! we're not your winged monkeys." Their bickering is interrupted when "A's" phone gets a call from blocked ID.
In the episode titled "A Hot Piece of 'A' ", the girls decide to enlist Caleb's hacking skills to help with their quest, but Hanna no longer wants a part of the plan. The last thing Hanna wants is to get Caleb involved in something else shady and also to open the door to questions that Hanna can't answer.
Once the girls realize that "A" has a helper, Hanna has no other choice. Instead of focusing on figuring out who the 'helper" is, Hanna decides to put all of her efforts into throwing a surprise party for Caleb. But will a surprise party at Spencer's lake house be the diversion Hanna is looking for, or just a recipe for disaster?
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting