New 'Pretty Little Liars' 2.15 Clip: Hanna Snaps at Spencer Over 'A' Cell Phone
When "Pretty Little Liars" continues on January 9, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer think they may be closer than ever to figuring out who "A" really is. The Liars have got their hand on "A's" cell phone after their recent encounter with the mysterious figure, but Spencer's idea on how to get information out of the devise enraged Hanna as previewed in a brand new clip.
Less than a minute long, the sneak peek sees Spencer telling the others she wants Caleb to hack in. Hanna, however, rejects the idea and tells her, "We'll take it to the phone store." The two soon get into a heated argument with Hanna yelling, "Stop giving us orders! we're not your winged monkeys." Their bickering is interrupted when "A's" phone gets a call from blocked ID.
In the episode titled "A Hot Piece of 'A' ", the girls decide to enlist Caleb's hacking skills to help with their quest, but Hanna no longer wants a part of the plan. The last thing Hanna wants is to get Caleb involved in something else shady and also to open the door to questions that Hanna can't answer.
Once the girls realize that "A" has a helper, Hanna has no other choice. Instead of focusing on figuring out who the 'helper" is, Hanna decides to put all of her efforts into throwing a surprise party for Caleb. But will a surprise party at Spencer's lake house be the diversion Hanna is looking for, or just a recipe for disaster?
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival