Khloe Kardashian Fell Victim to Miley Cyrus' 'Punk'd' Prank
Khloe Kardashian will be among the first celebrities to get "Punk'd" when the prank show returns on MTV Monday, March 19. The network has released a sneak peek of the refurbished show, featuring Khloe as the victim to Miley Cyrus and Kelly Osbourne's set-up.
Instead of putting Ashton Kucther as the sole host like in the original show, the new version will have different celebrities as host on each episode. "There's a new generation of unsuspecting suckers just waiting to be 'Punk'd' by their famous friends, and fans will once again have a front row seat to see the shock on the faces of their favorite celebs," Van Toffler President MTVN Music Group, LOGO and Film, said in a statement.
Miley's prank for Khloe involved a delivery guy who got caught in a terrible situation. Unsuspecting Khloe came to Miley's house for a regular diner but soon had to call 911 and answered embarrassing questions when the guy caught his balls in the zipper of his pants.
MTV announced previously that among the hosts that have been tapped are Justin Bieber, Kellan Lutz, Bam Margera and Dax Shepard.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son