Adele Scores Two Most-Played Songs in U.K.
Adele closes her big year in 2011 by being crowned an artist who has the most-played song throughout the year in the U.K. The Grammy-winning brunette beauty has not just one, but two popular songs, on this year's top-10 list which is compiled by Spotify.
She tops the list with "Rolling in the Deep", the first single from her 2011 groundbreaking album "21", beating Bruno Mars, Rihanna, Jessie J and LMFAO. Several steps lower, she occupies the seventh spot with her cover of Bob Dylan's "Make You Feel My Love".
Though Riri misses the top spot, the Barbados singer manages to place a total of three singles on the list. The R&B singer peaks at No. 3 with "S&M", and claims the eighth and ninth spots with "What's My Name?" and "Only Girl (In the World)" respectively.
In another news related to Adele, a cover of "Rolling in the Deep" performed by a fourteen-year-old Korean named Park Ji Min has hit the web garnering praises for its perfect-pitch and soulful delivery. The teen did the rendition for an audition on a talent competition, K-Pop Star.
- Adele - "Rolling in the Deep"
- Bruno Mars - "Grenade"
- Rihanna - "S&M"
- Jessie J ft. B.o.B - "Price Tag"
- Jessie J - "Do It Like a Dude (Explicit version)"
- LMFAO - "Party Rock Anthem"
- Adele - "Make You Feel My Love"
- Rihanna ft. Drake - "What's My Name?"
- Rihanna - "Only Girl in the World"
- Katy Perry - "Firework"
More Adele News
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream